The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 382,300 times)

ShadowPred

A much better investment and game that Tekken 6 wishes it could be.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Blacklabel

^ I recognize that smiley! :laugh:

My birfday gift to myself was a nearly complete collection of the micromachines Predator line. Nearly all the main figures and vehicles.

(i'm just missing one of those trucks).

WinterActual

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g2-5543.php I already rooted it and replaced the kernel  :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 13, 2014, 02:59:26 PM
^ I recognize that smiley! :laugh:

My birfday gift to myself was a nearly complete collection of the micromachines Predator line. Nearly all the main figures and vehicles.

(i'm just missing one of those trucks).
Interesting, I don't remember them looking that cool  8) I still have my Alien : Narcissus ship with ripley/Alien somewhere...

Mitchell & Ness henleys are SO soft and comfy! This new design is really hardcore too.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Bought a Logitech gamepad for my PC, really hope it works, cause the 360 controller I got sure doesn't.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 14, 2014, 06:01:20 PM
http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g2-5543.php I already rooted it and replaced the kernel  :laugh:
What does that even mean?

Quote from: tavianini19 on Sep 14, 2014, 10:57:48 PM
Bought a Logitech gamepad for my PC, really hope it works, cause the 360 controller I got sure doesn't.
Why doesn't it work?

tavianini19

tavianini19

It was a cheap third party controller and didn't come with software that's make it work.  And the XBox driver I downloaded from Microsoft refuses to work with it.

Predator Queen

Pacific Rim Figure, Crimson Typhoon
Apple Donuts from a local apple orchard
I did not by this but I got a box of free glow sticks.

So I will be in the dark fondling a robot while my room is just glowing from the stupid amount of free glow sticks.  Saddest rave ever.

Nightmare Asylum

FiorinaFury161

Front
Back

Cvalda

Cvalda

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

NO.

First Blood

I bought wet shit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed