IS GUY PEARCE IN PROMETHEUS?

Started by Darkoo, Apr 28, 2011, 07:56:54 PM

Author
IS GUY PEARCE IN PROMETHEUS? (Read 16,765 times)

SM

SM

Prometheus - Queen of the Outer Rim

"Who wants to see my cock shaped monstaaaa!!"

Darkoo

Shasvre

Shasvre

He's now confirmed!

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/archives/confirmed_guy_pearce_joins_ridley_scotts_prometheus/

Rumors had been flying around for the past few days about Guy Pearce taking a role in Ridley Scott's highly anticipated and top-secret "Prometheus" after CHUD caught wind of some intel from their sources. We put in a few calls and it turns out that morsel of info is bang on.

The Playlist has confirmed with reps for the actor, that Guy Pearce has joined "Prometheus." There's no word yet on what his role in the film is, but he's joining an already solid cast in the film that both is and isn't a direct prequel to "Alien"—essentially, it will take place in the same world with some connective DNA stringing the two films together, but how much more than that remains to be seen.

Pearce joins Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Sean Harris, Kate Dickie, Rafe Spall and Logan Marshall-Green in the film that is currently in the midst of a six-month shoot that started in Toronto and is currently in front of cameras on soundstages in London. The film will hit theaters on June 8, 2012.

Edit: Dang, ninja'd. :'(

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

I'm so glad this is true. :'(

Gazz

Gazz

I double jizzed in my pants.

Keyes

Keyes

Excellent! Well hopefully he has a significant role :)

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Daz85 on May 02, 2011, 05:30:54 PM
Excellent! Well hopefully he has a significant role :)

...android, android, android, android............ ;)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

For some reason I feel that it is likely that Pearce is either playing an android or a Colonial Marine.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Time to yodel my pleasure from a mountain top. Excellent.

jimmylace

jimmylace

great news, also great news that scotts been playing with us and the film still precedes Alien. (just not an absolute direct prequel)

this is awesome. time to get excited! ;D

Pn2501

Pn2501

Excellent, I'm now officially down for lining up for a midnight screening.

matisian

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Ha, cool!

SiL

SiL

f**k yes I am looking forward to this movie.

ThisBethesdaSea

A colonial marine? Lol.....get over it, he isn't. Either people like writing 'colonial marine' or this is just fanboy wishful hoping. Hilarious stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed