IS GUY PEARCE IN PROMETHEUS?

Started by Darkoo, Apr 28, 2011, 07:56:54 PM

Author
IS GUY PEARCE IN PROMETHEUS? (Read 16,763 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

http://www.chud.com/50040/is-guy-pearce-in-prometheus/

QuotePrometheus looks to be the most unmissable film of 2012. It has the potential to vitalize the most wonderful [and judging from most of the recent films misused] sci-fi series around and with Ridley Scott at the helm and seemingly aggressively making his first big genre stamp in a long time it'll at least be intriguing. It'll be amazing, that's my guess. Fassbender. Elba. Amazing. Rapace... the jury is still out. Theron, case by case. But Fassbender and Elba are masters. And I just got an email sent to me from someone going by the name Brain Blessed that purports this juicy potential:

Guy Pearce. In an Alien movie. If true, what an amazing possibility. I have had the privilege of watching the man act and seen the Blue Collar work ethic he brings (ie: driving himself to set, being there early, and forging friendships with everyone) and as anyone whose seen his work on the big screen can attest: He improves anything he's associated with.

Here's an excerpted clip from the email, with some things changed to protect:

"Evening Nick, my mate is working on Prometheus as OMITTED and met Guy Pierce on set today. She's previously worked on OMITTED, OMITTED and OMITTED and I've no reason to believe she's lying. I've not read anywhere about Guy being cast so thought it might interest you."

Look, I don't know the emailer. It could be a huge ball of bullshit. It could be a joke.

But it could be true and it could be amazing. I've got some feelers out to see if we can get hard evidence but for now cross your fingers and remember where you heard it first.

Bad Replicant

Please be true.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Agreed, this would make it even more unmissable.

Gazz

Gazz

Alien³

Alien³

Dear God please be true!

SiL

SiL

If this is true, then I will start to give a crap about this movie.

severen76

severen76

The Hurt Locker style cameo, or a leading role?

...Space jockey?

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Please please please.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

And he will be a Colonial Marine.

Darkoo

Darkoo

from chud.com
Updated:
**Note: I've gotten two more corroborating emails saying that yes Guy Pearce is in the flick.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Darkoo on Apr 29, 2011, 05:47:12 AM
from chud.com
Updated:
**Note: I've gotten two more corroborating emails saying that yes Guy Pearce is in the flick.

Keyes

Keyes

Watched Memento for the first time last week, the guy does great work. Certainly gets my vote if he's in :)

Michael Harper

I think Guy Pearce is one of the best actors working today. Animal Kingdom was fantastic. And, I love L.A. Confidential, Memento, The Proposition, and even his miniature part in The Hurt Locker.

I sure hope this true.

He's working with Charlize Theron too, in The Road. Though, they never shared any screen time!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Please be true.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I loved his work in The Count of Monte Cristo.

I think he'd be a great addition to Prometheus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed