Brian Tyler Talks AvP2

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2007, 04:46:08 PM

Author
Brian Tyler Talks AvP2 (Read 13,774 times)

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Hey,heres a thought,what if the the guys in alien resurrection wanted to clone the aliens so that way they whould have a weapon to use against the predators.Sounds cool huh?It whould make sense.How they found out about the aliens is because of the temple and the town,but they could not clone them because there acid blood kept melting the equipment,but they needed a weapon against the predators so they kept an eye out for the aliens over the centuries!.And the reason they needed Ripley was because the alien DNA got damaged from the cryogenics,whereas the predators knew exactly how to freeze em!.

Nolan

Nolan

Tbh, I think the plotline of the alien movies and the AVP movies will never connect.

Elorrra

Elorrra

Don't be so sure, Nolan. I still believe that this film has something to do with the ending of Alien4. (I know... they can't make it to Europe...bla bla..) But wouldn't that be a sight?! Whole Earth infested with Aliens because of one mistake?   I will scream if the TEASER ends with this: "COMING THIS FEBRUARY"!!!    ::)     >:(  

j

j

predboy: wtf? you bleep out the word even when its in another language? que cosa chingada.  also, if preds take aliens around with them to play with on random planets, they wouldnt be a very good weapon against them. eh you know what i mean

grim

grim

i hope that fox with all these little pull backs from comic con n not even having a teaser to date , hopefully wont turn out to be a total lost like avp....

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

They didn't get Aliens because they wanted a weapon agaisnt Predators. Predators were never mentioned.  They wanted Aliens because of what they said: Urban pacification, "new alloys", medical applications, etcetera... The things gave them tons of new scientific advanced and even then, they were only just beginning to understand them.  If they wanted weapons against Predators, they would be inventing ones for range.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The books and stuff don't mean a damn for canon, either. It seems most of us actually hate the 'Yautja' interpretation of them, in any case. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed