Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Apr 20, 2011, 05:43:13 PM

Author
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) (Read 186,826 times)

I say Poots.

Ruadh

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 20, 2012, 07:27:52 AM
And as far as I'm concerned ... Banner can show up in every Marvel film from here on in since Hulk isn't getting a sequel anytime soon. He has plenty to do with the Super Soldier serum. So he'd fit right in nicely as a supporting role. And he and Stark were getting pretty buddy buddy in Avengers. We should be seeing him enjoying the top ten floors of Stark Tower in Iron Man 3, enjoying candy land.

Shasvre

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=66179

I would take that with a grain of salt, of course.

ShadowPred

I'm cool with that.

if tiny Anna Kendrick can pull off expert SHIELD agent next to mountain Chris Evans, I'll give her all the props in the world, but there's something about her that always seems fragile to me, like a kitten.

Ruadh

I think seemingly fragile chicks who kick ass are a totally awesome idea.

Probably because my mom is about 5 feet tall, but is essentially a wolverine.

Blacklabel

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 23, 2012, 06:06:08 AM

No... i wanted imogen poots...  :'( :( blah...

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 23, 2012, 06:06:08 AM

Hell yeah! you know she'll get it; that's Marvel's plan on bringing in the Twilight fans by casting her in the movie.

Bat Chain Puller

I heard she was the frontrunner. Don't feel bad for the other actresses. If they are on Marvel's radar, then odds are they'll turn up in the universe later down the line. Perhaps in even better roles.

I dunno, we're still waiting on Emily Blunt to get a Marvel Role after turning down Black Widow in Iron Man 2 for Gullivers Travels of all things.

ScardyFox

Quote from: AvatarIII on Aug 23, 2012, 09:05:32 PM
I dunno, we're still waiting on Emily Blunt to get a Marvel Role after turning down Black Widow in Iron Man 2 for Gullivers Travels of all things.

Did that seriously happen?  ???

yeah :( ScarJo is an epic replacement though, much better in the Avengers than   IM2 though.

ScardyFox

Quote from: AvatarIII on Aug 23, 2012, 09:21:53 PM
yeah :( ScarJo is an epic replacement though, much better in the Avengers than   IM2 though.

Wow... I wonder how badly the regret burned her soul.

Blacklabel

Face meets palm.

wow.

Ruadh

Quote from: ScardyFox on Aug 23, 2012, 09:07:46 PM

Did that seriously happen?  ???

Well...Tim Roth turned down Snape in Harry Potter to do the Tim Burton Planet of the Apes...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed