The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 448,010 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood

First Blood

Watched the first episode and really enjoyed it. More so than Starz's Camelot. And yes - those opening credits were very cool. Haven't read the books, but it will be fun to watch this show progress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN8PKcNGcuI#ws

Shasvre

Shasvre

God, I hope they release a soundtrack for this. :laugh:

One thing I'm really looking forward to seeing more of is that big ice palace they showed in the beginning. Looked mighty cool.

Effectz

Effectz

I really enjoyed the first episode of this.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

This was being broadcast simultaneously on every HBO channel last night, so I figured I might as well watch it. I was quite surprised by how good it was. Really drew me in.

Pn2501

Pn2501

It's already been optioned for a second season.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

I thought it was awesome too but i dont want to read the books until this a whole book is done in TV because i have already seen people complain about the changes and as a person that doesnt know anything i dont think they did anything wrong in that first episode. I want to have full enjoyment from the show before i start hating it after reading how it really happened.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just watched the second episode and that was very enjoyable as well. Best part was seeing Tyrion slapping around that f**king blonde kid. How I wish he would die in agony, especially giving what he did near the end.

Pn2501

Pn2501

I found the second ep more engaging, it really built up and ended well, didn't quite hit the hbo titty quota, I'm looking forward to next episode.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

quite good liked how the first ep ended you could see what was going to happen but still enjoyable none the less

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm enjoying this show so far. I'm looking forward to the end of the week, now.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

It was a positive surprise to me. First I thought, oh no, Bean has to play Boromir again. But it actually was quite good. I admit that it's not really terribly original or unique, but it does have it's own character and is a good substistute for Rome/Tudors, etc.

Snowdog

Snowdog

I'm planning to watch the first episode tonight so  ::) But i'm reading a lot of good things about it. Also the 10 minute HBO special was pretty cool.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Awesome show, love every bit of it.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Snowdog on May 02, 2011, 07:48:33 PM
I'm planning to watch the first episode tonight so  ::) But i'm reading a lot of good things about it. Also the 10 minute HBO special was pretty cool.

Honestly, I think it's really difficult to not like the show. It's all thought out really well and you can see the writers behind it put a great deaf of effort in it. The moment it starts you somehow feel "oh this is serious stuff".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed