The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 460,623 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Darkoo on May 05, 2011, 12:02:04 PM
Best scene ever :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxLOXUGmRKI#ws

Love that lil' man. One of my favourite characters. :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I would say that Tyrion is actually one of the better intented characters throughout the series, despite being a Lannister.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just watched the fourth episode. I'm really starting to like Daenerys. :)

Snowdog

Snowdog

the 4th episode was pretty awesome. seriously that ending  :o

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Snowdog on May 09, 2011, 08:56:04 PM

Yeah it felt pretty awesome, the way she owned him ;D Pity though... I found Tyrion the only decent member of the Lannister family.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Tangakkai on May 09, 2011, 10:44:09 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on May 09, 2011, 08:56:04 PM

Yeah it felt pretty awesome, the way she owned him ;D Pity though... I found Tyrion the only decent member of the Lannister family.

maybe he knows more then we think he knows  ;) maybe he will turn the tides

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Oh he turns the tides all right.

Spoiler
Bronn!
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Speak of the devil...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Of course there are plenty of POV characters you dig while reading the series, but Bronn, Ser Jorah, Dolorous Edd Tollett are some of my favorite characters in the series despite very limited exposure.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Ser Jorah is the man who sticks pretty close to Daenerys, right? I've liked him so far.

I will be getting the first book later this week for that matter. Can't wait. :)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Ser Jorah is the guy with Daenrys.  His father is the leader of the NightWatch.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 10, 2011, 03:56:47 AM
Ser Jorah is the guy with Daenrys.  His father is the leader of the NightWatch.

I didn't know that. Have they mentioned that in the show so far? I'm still having troubles remembering all the names, so it might have slipped my memory.

Speaking of Ser Jorah...

Spoiler
For those of us who haven't read the books, did anyone else think that he was gonna kill that Dothraki soldier who whipped some sense into Viserys? I was sure he were going to stab the poor bastard when they sat down together at the camp fire.
[close]

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Every week when I watch this show, I tell myself that I'm going to wait until the season is over and then watch them all together...

I can't even bring myself to do it. This show is too awesome!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I didn't know that. Have they mentioned that in the show so far? I'm still having troubles remembering all the names, so it might have slipped my memory.

I believe it has only been implied in the show so far (Jorah mentioning Jaer as a man of honor that he disgraced by running away from his sentencing and his frequent referencing as the old bear which is their house sigil), but it is mentioned in both passages and dialogue in the series. 

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Michael Harper on May 10, 2011, 05:43:43 PM
Every week when I watch this show, I tell myself that I'm going to wait until the season is over and then watch them all together...

I can't even bring myself to do it. This show is too awesome!

Yeah I think the same but its pretty compelling.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed