"Half a dozen new ALIENS from Prometheus"

Started by JaaayDee, Apr 08, 2011, 01:24:41 AM

Author
"Half a dozen new ALIENS from Prometheus" (Read 2,791 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

We need spy photos!!

Sharp Sticks

Don't know what to make of that.

Like, at all.

JaaayDee

Someone spotted half a dozen aliens for Prometheus while at Pinewood.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Sure. But are we talking guys in costumes, or big animatronic things, or what? It's an unlikely quip, I'm not buying this.

JaaayDee

What I'm concerned about right now is how those things look.

Blacklabel

..i want it to be real....

dammit!  :D

Valaquen

Not just an Alien with a capital 'A', but ALIENS. That's like, caps lock man.

ThisBethesdaSea

I totally believe this...why is there so much doubt on this forum? Clearly this guy is in film production, and it's completely plausible.

Nightmare Asylum

Are they the aliens we know and love, the Jockeys, or something entirely new? This question will keep me up at night.

Either way, if its true, I am very intrigued.

XenoVC

7 ft talls about right.

iono

Wobblyboddle77

I don't know how credible the source is. But for me it seems a bit " i just happened to be turning the corner" seems just too good to be true. I thought part of pinewood was on lockdown for this film, so wouldn't they keep everything out've the way? especially half a dozen 7 ft xenos, i'm very dubious of this.

predxeno

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 08, 2011, 01:54:13 AM
I totally believe this...why is there so much doubt on this forum? Clearly this guy is in film production, and it's completely plausible.

We're doubtful because many of us have been constantly let down what with the AVP films and all.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 08, 2011, 04:23:00 AM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 08, 2011, 01:54:13 AM

We're doubtful because many of us have been constantly let down what with the AVP films and all.

But this would be a different kind of let down.

Because predxeno is going to be concerned about expectations rather than canonization anyway.  :P

Infected

The good part is they arent green/blue screen creations,
the realness like the models like in Aliens the dropship the transport,Star Wars models it makes it all more reall instead of cgi crap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed