Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,609 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Paranoid Episode 8
Great little end to this series and Nice to see Danny Huston on TV

Blindspot Season 2 Episode 1
Glad to have this series back. Seems to be picking up steam already

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 20, 2016, 04:33:50 AM
Spoiler

:D
[close]
OMG I love this show so much, easily my favorite show of all time. Down to the last 4 (TV aired) episodes already. Brilliant writing, acting, hilarious cameos/characters, and full of Easter eggs all throughout the show if you pay attention to everything!

All time Favorite show/10

After cleaning around the house today, I lazed and watched 5 hours of Will & Grace. Really good show, need more to watch....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Recently watched it myself (NetFlix). I'd heard of it and knew loads of people in it (was surprised to hear Malorey Archer's voice though!) and really enjoyed it. I wouldn't rate it above the likes of Community or Archer though.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

NCIS : New Orleans Season 2 Episode 24

Good end to this Season, wrapped up the mini arc nicely. Cant wait for Season 3

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 05, 2016, 11:30:08 AM
Recently watched it myself (NetFlix). I'd heard of it and knew loads of people in it (was surprised to hear Malorey Archer's voice though!) and really enjoyed it. I wouldn't rate it above the likes of Community or Archer though.
To each their own, I watched it when it was live too, so I literally could not wait for the next week to come (this was the first show to do this to me). Breaking Bad was the same way, anxiously awaiting each week's new episode.

Her as Lucille Bluth is one of the perfectly cast parts for her too, she played it perfect.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Channel Zero - Candle Cove Episode 6

An intriguing series, liked where it went and everything was tied up bar one thing from the first episode. Nice subdued ending but thats what was needed. Interesting take on the creepypasta over all

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just started a long overdue re-watch of The Pacific.

I really wanna go through Band of Brothers again too, but given how much better that is I'm gonna save it for afters :)

Jeri

Jeri

Farscape S1 episode 14

Remember watching this on sci-fi years back; ordering more starburst DVDs next month.

Would like Crichton to say Alien references; would be great..

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Traditional viewing of:

Married... With Children - It's a Bundyful Life parts I and II. Hilarious in every way!

Classic/10

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Rewatched a few episodes of Ed, Edd and Eddy. Ah, the good times. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The good times indeed, old Cartoon Network was the bomb.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Agatha Christie's The Witness for the Prosecution

After the success of And Then There Were None, last year its no surprise they did another standalone Christie adapt. Loving this as well. Lots of twists and turns

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started re-watching Band of Brothers with the missus, who's never seen it. Completely forgot Fassbender was in it!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Doctor Who Christmas Special - The Return of Doctor Mysterio

An enjoyable episode. Not as good as some of the others, but better than most :)

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Just came back from the theaters to see Why Him, the comedy with Bryan Cranston and James Franco. Didn't laugh once

6/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed