Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,680 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Didn't laugh once at a comedy yet gave it 6 out of 10?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Supernatural Season 12 Episode 1
Great to have the boys back :)

Haven Season 3 Episode 13

Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 4 Episodes 1 and 2

Chicago Fire Season 2 Episode 1

Haven Season 4 Episode 1

From Dusk Till Dawn Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2

Shinawi

Shinawi

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Person of Interest Season 5 Episode 1

The Team Episodes 1 and 2

Swingers Episode 1

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started watching Lucky Man, starring James Nesbitt. I like it. It's quite different.

Topazora

Topazora

Currently watching the Shannara Chronicles

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Haven Season 5 Episode 26
Essentailly the second half of this season was season 6, but they decided to call it 5. Interesting ending. Wrapped up pretty much everything, although I was confused by one point as it wasn't that clear

War of the Worlds Season 1 Episodes 22-24
A great series from '89. Am still annoyed that all these plot points and bits were just completely dropped for Season 2, it could have been something even more amazing

Praetorian Guard

Not enough Flash! I need more Flash!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Despite my conviction ahead of time that it was going to be awful, I gave the Lethal Weapon series a go, as ITV are showing it.

I made it to about 5 minutes before the end of episode 2, and then I had to turn it off. Good God. It's such utterly generic, bland, forgettable crap. Not one aspect of it is instilled with any kind of flair or panache.

Considering the films it came from, they should be f*cking ashamed.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2017, 11:26:01 AM
Despite my conviction ahead of time that it was going to be awful, I gave the Lethal Weapon series a go, as ITV are showing it.

I made it to about 5 minutes before the end of episode 2, and then I had to turn it off. Good God. It's such utterly generic, bland, forgettable crap. Not one aspect of it is instilled with any kind of flair or panache.

Considering the films it came from, they should be f*cking ashamed.

Well if i read right, it did get cancelled after this one season so lol. tbf i have enjoyed it, just because it gives a new slant on a couple of things for me. But yeah it is pretty standard

Lethal Weapon Episodes 1-2

The Magicians Season 2 Episodes 1-3

Emerald City Season 1 Episodes 1-4

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 15, 2017, 11:37:29 AMtbf i have enjoyed it, just because it gives a new slant on a couple of things for me. But yeah it is pretty standard

It's not a badly made show, it's the fact that the title is literally the only thing that distinguishes it from so many other middle-of-the-road American cop shows. And that annoys me more, because it feels like they didn't really attempt to make it special.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Goliath, Season 1, Episode 5.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4687880/

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2017, 06:34:36 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 15, 2017, 11:37:29 AMtbf i have enjoyed it, just because it gives a new slant on a couple of things for me. But yeah it is pretty standard

It's not a badly made show, it's the fact that the title is literally the only thing that distinguishes it from so many other middle-of-the-road American cop shows. And that annoys me more, because it feels like they didn't really attempt to make it special.
Yeah very true actually. I said somewhere else that i wouldnt have shown the pre-credits bit. I would have had it in flashbacks

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2017, 06:34:36 PM

Would you say that you're too old for this shit?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sherlock Season 1

I finally got around to watching this, and I like it a hell of a lot. Cumberbatch and Freeman are both excellent in their roles, and the three episodes are all well plotted and interesting. The premiere, "A Study in Pink," was the best, while "The Blind Banker" was the leas good for me. "The Great Game" was a very good finale, as well. However, I will say that Andrew Scott's Moriarty is kind of crap. I don't mind the writing for the character, but his performance just reminds me of Jacob Kell in Highlander: Endgame. Yeah...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed