Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,768 times)

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Bojack Horseman

I fikkin love it. Watched all 3 seasons twice. Psyched for the 4th. I especially like whenever he goes on crazy binges and does copious amounts of drugs

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Shinobi Wan Kenobi on Sep 30, 2016, 03:51:01 PM
Bojack Horseman

I fikkin love it. Watched all 3 seasons twice. Psyched for the 4th. I especially like whenever he goes on crazy binges and does copious amounts of drugs

I'm about half way through Season 2 atm. I love it. Need to pick it back up again

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Luke Cage is pretty great do far. :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Still lots of Seinfeld. I never get bored watching it again either. I do put on the "Notes About Nothing" feature too, it's great to see all the tidbits of info about the actors, settings and flashbacks. Bob Odenkirk was on the last ep I watched, was waiting to see BB and BCS references, but I kept forgetting the DVD notes were made in 2005, so that info was not happening.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 30, 2016, 04:53:08 PM
Bojack Horseman

I'm about half way through Season 2 atm. I love it. Need to pick it back up again

Will Arnett is hilarious in everything he does

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Fall Season 3 Episode 1

The Level Episode 1

Morgana Robinson's The Agency Episode 1

Ballers Season 2 Episode 8-10

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Tales From The Darkside Season 1 Ep 2

This year, I am finally going to do what I have wanted to for years; watch all TFTD episodes in the month of October. At least 1 episode per day. I can easily binge watch it, so I can catch up quickly if needed. Most of them are by George Romero and are fantastic watching. Some are VERY silly/bad, while others are genuinely scary (in some aspect). In case some are wondering why I didn't start with Episode 1; it is all about trick or treating, so that episode is saved for Halloween night, right before trt. So it begins! :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Josh Season 2 Episode 1.
Lol nice to see this series back. Jack Dee is so good and i totally believe Tamzin Outhwaite as a Milf Nympho ;)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Managed to watch at least one episode of TFTD this October, but I did not get to finish the series.

Back to Seinfeld (the last season) for a little while!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Shinobi Wan Kenobi on Sep 30, 2016, 07:37:46 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 30, 2016, 04:53:08 PM
Bojack Horseman

Will Arnett is hilarious in everything he does

Only have the final two episodes of Season 3 to go now lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Shotgunned the first five episodes of the new Exorcist show. It's so damn... silly. Let's go, so far: the two priests are the best part of the show, even if the young guy's dilemma of being too sexy for the job is hilarious. And the older, experienced Exorcist? He's a every tough cop cliche in priest form. They even suspendexcommunicate him and make him hand in his badgecollar. :laugh: His actor is pretty damn good, too.

The family drama is so inane it's funny, what with the possessed sister being all bitchy and catty with the other. And both Geena Davis and Alan Ruck as the parents are either bored out of their minds or baked as f**k, because neither of them seem to really give a shit.

Some spioiler-y thoughts:

Spoiler
In possessed form, she masturbates with a hot curling iron (and enjoys it), and then she beats up/mutilates a gropey Cubs fan on a EL train. Oh, and I should mention that the demon is shown, as a pissy Richard Jenkins look alike who gets annoyed really easily. Granted he can be really, really, creepy at times
[close]

Spoiler
Tough cop priest learns from a snarky nun that you can exorcise the demons out... by loving them, really, really hard. :laugh: Not making this up.
[close]

Now for the most tremendous, ridiculous spoiler:

Spoiler
In episode 5, the demon says that he wants "her" to be brought to him. At the end, there's a long, ominous build up that the mother isn't telling the full truth about herself, and slowly explains it all to sexy priest, as someone approaches her house in a taxi dressed like Father Merrin, complete with the light shining through windows and shit. It turns out, no f**king joke, that Geena Davis is playing the grownup Regan MacNeil under an assumed name, and the person who just showed up at the house is her mother. In a Merrin cosplay. I'm not making this up.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 15, 2016, 04:22:25 AM
Shotgunned the first five episodes of the new Exorcist show. It's so damn... silly. Let's go, so far: the two priests are the best part of the show, even if the young guy's dilemma of being too sexy for the job is hilarious. And the older, experienced Exorcist? He's a every tough cop cliche in priest form. They even suspendexcommunicate him and make him hand in his badgecollar. :laugh: His actor is pretty damn good, too.

The family drama is so inane it's funny, what with the possessed sister being all bitchy and catty with the other. And both Geena Davis and Alan Ruck as the parents are either bored out of their minds or baked as f**k, because neither of them seem to really give a shit.

Some spioiler-y thoughts:

Spoiler
In possessed form, she masturbates with a hot curling iron (and enjoys it), and then she beats up/mutilates a gropey Cubs fan on a EL train. Oh, and I should mention that the demon is shown, as a pissy Richard Jenkins look alike who gets annoyed really easily. Granted he can be really, really, creepy at times
[close]

Spoiler
Tough cop priest learns from a snarky nun that you can exorcise the demons out... by loving them, really, really hard. :laugh: Not making this up.
[close]

Now for the most tremendous, ridiculous spoiler:

Spoiler
In episode 5, the demon says that he wants "her" to be brought to him. At the end, there's a long, ominous build up that the mother isn't telling the full truth about herself, and slowly explains it all to sexy priest, as someone approaches her house in a taxi dressed like Father Merrin, complete with the light shining through windows and shit. It turns out, no f**king joke, that Geena Davis is playing the grownup Regan MacNeil under an assumed name, and the person who just showed up at the house is her mother. In a Merrin cosplay. I'm not making this up.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[close]

I have to watch this show now. Mainly as I've finished all the movies. I read in SFX that this was following on from the first film, so I can treat the headcanon as:

Dominion - The Exorcist - Ninth Configuration - Exorcist III - TV Series lol

Bojack Horseman Season 3 Episodes 11 -12
Bojack Horseman 2014 Christmas Special
Stranger Things Episodes 1 and 2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I wouldn't put it past the series to somehow work in The Heretic, if I'm being honest.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I hope not lol. Well maybe the Kokomo flashbacks (which could take place between Dominion and The Exorcist, since i swear the film says that happens in the 50's), but everything else no, no please no lol

I CAST YOU OUT

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Down to the final (2 part) episode of Seinfeld. I've decided to re-watch my favorite all time series once Seinfeld is concluded...
Spoiler

:D
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed