Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,723 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I remember watching the first few episodes of Community when they first aired before The Office back in the day. Then they flipped the schedule around when Parks and Rec came back on and I lost track of it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lol! Just on the Halloween episode and Donald Glover is a powerloader and another character is an Alien. XD

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not the best quality unfortunately.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Supernatural Season 10 Episodes 1-8.

Loving this series so far. Episode 5 was just brilliant

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Watched the first episode.  Absolutely loved it.  It's my favourite Stephen King book and one of my favourite books ever.  They made a few changes, but overall it's really well done.  James Franco doesn't disappoint.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

X Files - Tooms. hadnt watched this episode is ages, but its still a Classic

Shinawi

Shinawi

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

The Flash.  Although the last two episode were a little "meh".  Hope tonight's episode is better.

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

The Flash: Season 2 - Episode 21 "The Runaway Dinosaur"

Kevin Smith has directed one of the best episodes of this show's entire run.  Top notch.

5/5

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 11, 2016, 04:57:38 PM
The Flash.  Although the last two episode were a little "meh".  Hope tonight's episode is better.

Quote from: Mr. Forest on May 12, 2016, 12:43:10 AM

Kevin Smith has directed one of the best episodes of this show's entire run.  Top notch.

5/5

I have to agree. I really wasn't expecting to enjoy the episode based off the preview but damn, was it a strong one!

I'm in the last stretch of Season 6 of Community. Absolutely love this show. It's petered off a little bit in the last few seasons as the cast changes but I'm still enjoying it.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

5/5

Yeah great episode last night.  Was hoping for a longer cameo from Jason Mewes to but either way was good to see him.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Heroes Reborn Episode 13.

I really enjoyed this season and It really did pick up in its second half. I wish that it hadnt been cancelled again as there were a few bits that i really want to find out about like:

Spoiler
Who is Melina and Nathan/Tommy's Dad? is it Peter or Sylar
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 12, 2016, 09:09:04 AM

5/5

Yeah great episode last night.  Was hoping for a longer cameo from Jason Mewes to but either way was good to see him.

It didn't even occur to me until it happened. I was like "duhhh!"

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

I didn't even know Kevin Smith directed that episode until I saw the opening credits.  My friend Rob who I watch The Flash with didn't even know who Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith are until I said Jay & Silent Bob  :D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Have been binge watching Seinfeld (finished Season 5). It is so easy to binge on, as every episode is completely different, not mention hilarious and the legendary writing!

Also new episodes of Bering Sea Gold, Modern Family and The Real O'neals have been on the list.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed