Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,873 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Young Justice Season 2.

Damn good tv show for kids (and adults!). Like Kill la Kill, every single 20 minute ish episode packed tons of character, plot and action... with ease. Some truly interesting plot twists here and there. Each season told a single, huge story, with tons of mini story arcs, with good character arcs. Solid stuff.
Produced by Paul Dini, who used to work for the (now classic) old Batman animated tv show we 90's kids loved.
Cant believe it was canceled simply because it had more girl fans than boys... why? because the girl fans dont buy the "toys". :P UGH.
At least we got 2 very good seasons out of it. Cant complain.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It also burst open the door to the entire DC Animated Universe.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 15, 2014, 11:11:22 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 15, 2014, 11:04:49 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 15, 2014, 10:58:10 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 15, 2014, 10:44:14 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 15, 2014, 10:42:05 PM
Breaking Bad - Hermanos

One of my fav episodes. Waiting for the flashback at the end with Gus makes to you wish Vince would do a spinoff on how Gus became what he is. Same with Mike.

Look at me Hector/10

Yeah, there's his past in Chile that we still don't know about.

Soldier in the corrupt chilean regime when Pinochet was in power.
Fact or fiction? I always imagined Gus as a rich family's kid who got into trouble and eventually became an educated mastermind by college. From there he met the other guy in the slums and decided to help him by making him his cook.

Or something like that. :P

Just a theory. The whole bit about the guy knowing who Gus is and the line about "this isn't chile!" suggests that Gus was a soldier in the corrupt regime that ended in 1988 and Gus just managed to get the hell out of there right as Pinochet was overthrown. One of the reasons he isn't outright killed is probably due to the fact that some of the military mofos stayed after the regime was kicked the f**k out, and I believe Gus still has connections to those guys in some capacity.
Ah, I see. Good points considering he got military guys to kill off the first cartel boss after the cousins got killed. Still, lets see a Gus spinoff! Should obviously be entitled Los Polos Hermanos  8)

First Blood

First Blood

Agents of Shield

Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End

Well that was awesome. Very solid finale all around. And for a second there, I thought Garret would return new and improved. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Glad you're caught up now! Lookin' forward to discussing season two with you as it airs. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 16, 2014, 01:48:15 AM
Agents of Shield

Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End

Well that was awesome. Very solid finale all around. And for a second there, I thought Garret would return new and improved. :D

Best outro for a supervillain ever. :D

Nightmare Asylum

FB, what'd you think of
Spoiler
Director Coulson? Did you know that was coming?
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 16, 2014, 12:35:21 PM
FB, what'd you think of
Spoiler
Director Coulson? Did you know that was coming?
[close]

Unfortunately I did. I saw a leaked photo from season two of Coulson behind the desk and the caption said something to the effect of Director Coulson. Personally I love the idea. With season two though, I wonder if he's going to be in an arm chair position giving orders or actually go into the field with the rest of the team. I am curious to see what's going to become of Ward too. Since he is also going to be in season two.

Arrow Season Two

City of Heroes
Identity
Broken Dolls
Crucible
League of Assassins

Well Season Two is off to a f**king awesome start. This is where the DC Universe really kicked in full. They introduced Black Canary and the League, not to mention named dropped Ra's Al Ghul. It's all very exciting. I also love the new and improved Arrow cave...or basement.

"It could be worse. My secret identity is his back driver." :D

Arrow Season Two

Keep Your Enemies Closer
State vs. Queen
The Scientist
Three Ghosts
Blast Radius
Blind Spot
Tremors

Shasvre

Shasvre

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 1

The Asset
Eye Spy
Girl in the Flower Dress
FZZT
The Hub

FZZT is a great Fitz-Simmons episode and The Hub is one of my favorite episodes of Season 1, introducing Victoria Hand, showing what an capable agent Fitz is in the field and giving us the birth of Skimmons and a lot of fun interaction and bad girl shenanigans between the two. :D

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

The Office - Season 7

Great show, very funny. 6/7 are probably the weakest, but still very enjoyable. Threat Level Midnight is definitely one of my favourites.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book One: Water

Imprisoned
The Spirit World
The Waterbending Scroll
Jet
The Great Divide
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
The Fortuneteller
Bato of the Water Tribe
The Deserter
The Northern Air Temple
The Waterbending Master
The Siege of the North, Part 1
The Siege of the North, Part 2

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book Two: Earth

The Avatar State
The Cave of Two Lovers
Return to Omashu
The Swamp

I'm loving this show so much. In retrospect, it only makes The Legend of Korra so much better, now that I can put a face to a familiar name or see some of these characters in their prime. But, and I might be lynched for this, I think Aang taking care of the Fire Nation fleet was better done in the live action film.

First Blood

First Blood

I finished Arrow Season Two so now I am caught up on that. I also started Hannibal Season Two last night and two episodes in. It's bizarre, sexy and dangerous. There's an uneasy elegance to the show. 

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 20, 2014, 02:09:49 PM
I finished Arrow Season Two so now I am caught up on that. I also started Hannibal Season Two last night and two episodes in. It's bizarre, sexy and dangerous. There's an uneasy elegance to the show.

Now watch The Legend of Korra.

First Blood

First Blood

Watch Arrow first.  :P

Nightmare Asylum

LOST season five up to 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham'

And with that, I'm finally caught up to where I left off last summer. Talk about one hell of a cliffhanger to sit on for the better part of a year, although I am extremely happy with my choice to start the show over from the beginning. There's no way I would have been able to just jump back in without that huge refresher. Too many important details would have slipped right by me.

These first seven episodes of season five have been truly fantastic. This is without a doubt the weirdest the show has been to this point, but LOST is at its best when it gets weird. At this stage in the game the narrative (and, even more so, the structure of the narrative) is extremely complex and there are so many ways that the show could have collapsed under all of this added weight, but it has managed to masterfully handle this material and one-up itself with just about every episode.

When I next sit down to watch another episode, I will finally be venturing out into uncharted territory. I willing to go just about anywhere this show is willing to take me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed