Thanks a Million!

Started by ikarop, Mar 24, 2011, 05:15:32 PM

Author
Thanks a Million! (Read 20,204 times)

Nope

Nope

Those are all so sexy. Gonna be hard to beat once we get to 2,000,000!

ikarop

ikarop

Glad to see everyone is happy with the wallpapers!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 24, 2011, 08:46:48 PM
I really like the green one, since it matches the theme I use here and my email setting on G-mail (I use terminal).

Would you be so kind as to resize it to fit my laptop, since it seems to always cut off the edges. I'm not exactly sure about the dimensions of my screen, and I don't have a measuring tape with me, so is this info sufficient enough? Online it says that it is a 15.6" display, and it is a Presario CQ62 if you need to know anything else, please ask here or PM me.

Please let me know if this one fits your screen properly: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/130/1366x768wallpaper3.jpg

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

:laugh:
Fanboys expendable! Didnt notice that upon my first look.
These are all great Ikarop

First Blood

First Blood

Great news! Congrats AvP Galaxy.  :)

I'll bring the booze, hookers and cocaine and we'll celebrate.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 24, 2011, 09:26:54 PM
Glad to see everyone is happy with the wallpapers!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 24, 2011, 08:46:48 PM
I really like the green one, since it matches the theme I use here and my email setting on G-mail (I use terminal).

Would you be so kind as to resize it to fit my laptop, since it seems to always cut off the edges. I'm not exactly sure about the dimensions of my screen, and I don't have a measuring tape with me, so is this info sufficient enough? Online it says that it is a 15.6" display, and it is a Presario CQ62 if you need to know anything else, please ask here or PM me.

It cuts off just below the two WY logos at the bottom. I'm fine using it as is, if you don't want to modify it further. Maybe if I just change a few settings or something. Thank you very much!

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 24, 2011, 09:35:20 PMIt cuts off just below the two WY logos at the bottom. I'm fine using it as is, if you don't want to modify it further. Maybe if I just change a few settings or something. Thank you very much!

PM!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Ikarop.
Ikarop.

Man. Those are--

>_>
<_<

...eff-word-ing sexy.

gyro

gyro

well done congradulations on 1000000

Pillola_AP

Pillola_AP

Niiiiiiiiiiice!!!  :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ive made them all into a theme.
My computer says i can put said theme online so if anyone wants these beautiful wallpapers all on their screen changing every hour then ill see what i can do through PM.

Again Ikarop I cant tell you how awesome you, and these wallpapers are and how thankful I am for them.
:)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Very nice wallpapers Ikarop! Big thanks to all the members and staff that have made AVPGalaxy the best fan site on the internet.  Here's to the next million.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Woot..Woot! 1,000,000 posts!  8)

Congrats to AvPGalaxy..and PB...and Ikarop for the great wallpaper art!

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Awesumcool wallpapers Ikarop!

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Nice wallpaper Ikarop and congrats 2 avpG!

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Congrats to one of the coolest websites, and fan community I know!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed