bill paxton best death predator 2 or aliens

Started by beb, Mar 13, 2011, 12:54:12 AM

bill paxton best death predator 2 or aliens

jerry lambert
PVT hudson
Author
bill paxton best death predator 2 or aliens (Read 8,018 times)

beb

beb

I liked hudsons death but jerry was classic with the golf ball and the pipe anyways just wanted your opinion and i didnt know where to port this since it involves both movies and it is not avp so if the moderators have any idea where this should go where it will be seen with fans of both films ccontact me or place it where ever you please

IrateMulletMan

This is really tough for me Jerry is my favorite Predator character and Hudsons my favorie Alien character so I wasnt to happy with there deaths hence dont have a favorite but Jerry's was more heroic and in Aliens hes shot before the Aliens can impregnant him. So i'd say Jerry's death is more heroic.

Stalker

I thought Jerry's death was better. He was backed into a corner with no escape, sacrificing himself so the others could get away. The following sequence where the pred tears out his skull/spine & stands atop the 'Eastern' building triumphantly bellowing into the sky is one of my favourite moments from all the films.

Billiken

I loved both characters. While I enjoyed Hudson going off his nut at the end, Jerry's death was more heroic like someone else mentioned.

Valaquen

Hudson. You felt that. With Jerry there was no one around to care, really. Hudson went down in the middle of a firefight, so there was a lot of excitement and dread flying around. With Jerry, nah, knew he was finished.

predxeno

It was just dreadful how Hudson was taken alive by the Aliens and it was sickening (in a cool way) how Pussyface trophied Jerry's body.  I chose Hudson cause I didn't think much of Jerry's actual death scene.

Bat Chain Puller

Can I say neither?

It was like Paxton had a clause in his contract at the time that said "I want my characters to look like they die at a Rave"

He died plenty of times in Near Dark and they were all much cooler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoJomVrhHCU#noexternalembed

Bulls-eye!

severen76

^Fasten your f**kin' seatbelt!

Ghostface

"Let's dance!" Jerry had the heroic death. He had exhausted all ammo and even his lucky golf ball. Hudson's death had a lot of impact and also said a lot about his character. He spent a good part of act 2 shitting himself and being borderline hysterical then when faced with actual death he went out gloating. Both death's were great.

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Ghostface on Mar 18, 2011, 01:16:50 AM
"Let's dance!" Jerry had the heroic death. He had exhausted all ammo and even his lucky golf ball. Hudson's death had a lot of impact and also said a lot about his character. He spent a good part of act 2 shitting himself and being borderline hysterical then when faced with actual death he went out gloating. Both death's were great.

Beautifully put.

Personally, though?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVIyTPhiMF0#noexternalembed-ws

Bad Replicant

It's gotta be Hudson. Those claws grabbing his face as he gets pulled under to Horner's booming score... f**k.

IrateMulletMan

I dont know if I should do a different topic section for this if so let me know but whats everyones fave Bill Paxton quote from Predator 2 and Aliens?
Its tough for me there all pretty cool i'd prob go with "Well woopdee f**kin doo!" or "Express elavator to hell,goin down!" for the Aliens quotes and "The door swings both ways my ass!" and "Come on motherf**ker,Lets dance!" for Predator 2 quotes.

Billiken

In Aliens it would be-"I say we grease this rat f**k son of a bitch" and in predator 2-"Goddam is that bitch on the rag or what"

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Billiken on Mar 20, 2011, 12:58:26 AM
In Aliens it would be-"I say we grease this rat f**k son of a bitch" and in predator 2-"Goddam is that bitch on the rag or what"
Haha those were great to! A few more good ones "I need urine and sperm samples.Gee doc i'm in a hurry can I just leave my underwear?"

Bat Chain Puller

Most actor's careers die at the end of their stint in Hollywood.

Bill Paxton's career should have died at the beginning with this little gem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq0OsPZIlgw#

Bill Paxton. Reverse Hollywood Jesus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed