Simply Terrible
21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Pacific Rim films (Read 939,494 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Gilfryd on Mar 27, 2014, 11:29:34 PM

Beat me to it, haha! I was going to prep a similar photo once NECA releases their own 24" Godzilla. In the meantime, I've got Gipsy vs. Kane's Son. Pics when I go home later.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Never seen the film in the Cinema (Blockbuster fatigue) but I just ordered it on Blu-ray along with Dredd.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Damn shame, you really missed out! This film was amazing in IMAX.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

More Scunner -

Requiem28

Requiem28

Nice!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Gilfryd on Mar 30, 2014, 10:55:32 PM
More Scunner -

This figure betrays his chunkiness. He looked slimmer in the movie but that may have been due to the fact that he was underwater and the lighting didn't reveal much of his body.

That reminds me. Watching Striker vs. Slattern made me think that killing Slattern wouldn't have been all that difficult. After slicing him across the neck then under the arms, why not grab his noggin while he's weakened and deliver a few well-placed swipes across the neck? Problem solved.

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 31, 2014, 01:42:25 PM
Quote from: Gilfryd on Mar 30, 2014, 10:55:32 PM
More Scunner -

That reminds me. Watching Striker vs. Slattern made me think that killing Slattern wouldn't have been all that difficult. After slicing him across the neck then under the arms, why not grab his noggin while he's weakened and deliver a few well-placed swipes across the neck? Problem solved.

Nothing in that movie makes much sense....

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Your not supposed to think to hard about giant robots vs mechs.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It was still an awesome movie that I love watching over and over again.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 31, 2014, 01:42:25 PM

Or fire nuclear-armed torpedoes into its general location from a common submarine...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm not sure setting off nukes each time a kaiju came out would've been environmentally friendly.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 20, 2014, 02:12:35 AM
I'm not sure setting off nukes each time a kaiju came out would've been environmentally friendly.

Neither is a massive f**k-off sized monster trashing every city in reach. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's better than nuclear fallout.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

They would've just made anti nuke kaijus then. 

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

But then we wouldn't have a movie about giant robots fighting giant monsters. And the world would be poorer for it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed