Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Pacific Rim films (Read 940,044 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Feb 17, 2015, 06:40:59 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 31, 2015, 03:06:13 PM
Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 31, 2015, 07:56:13 AM
Holy shit. I never noticed the one in the background was so similar.

To be honest, i always wondered why all the Jaegers were different, if a design works, why not make multiples, it would work out cheaper too, and if one is damaged, it could be scrapped for parts pretty efficiently.

If the monsters kept getting bigger and had different attack methods they needed different machines.

This. Different kaiju require different methods of attack.

viendammage

viendammage

Great to see this flick living on after it's lackluster performance in the states. Picked up Romeo Blue and some other new figures from NECA along with the giant Gipsy Danger!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

My girlfriend got me the 18" Cherno for Valentines day

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 19, 2015, 06:07:12 PM
:laugh: awesome!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

If that doesn't say love i don't know what does.  :D

Jegeren

Jegeren

I didn't like PR one bit and felt it had way too many Hollywood cliches to be enjoyable. Although Ron Perlman's subpar acting is always a plus! If Del Toro wants me to see the sequel, he'll make Ron's character the main!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 19, 2015, 06:07:12 PM

You know she's a keeper when...

DarthJoker45

orchidal

orchidal

Ok, so after finishing GDT's ATMOM script I was doing some research and stumbled upon this article posted less than 24hrs ago regarding title and vague possible plot details of Pacific Rim 2. Take it with a grain of salt until more sources come to light:

http://www.franchiseherald.com/articles/24261/20150324/pacific-rim-sequel-title-guillermo-del-toro.htm

[EDIT]: also posted here in late February:
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/177577/20150224/pacific-rim-2-plot.htm

MudButt

MudButt

all i want is more giant monsters and robots fighting.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I want more Anteverse.

orchidal

orchidal

I want it all. Hands down my favorite new franchise. Pacific Rim can go on with sequels forever, given its world-building. What if there's multiverses besides the Antiverse where other alien monstrosities await? You can go in any direction possible after the first one. I have faith Beechum and del Toro will make the most of their sandbox and raise the bar once again in Pac Rim 2.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: orchidal on Mar 25, 2015, 10:24:32 PM
I want it all. Hands down my favorite new franchise. Pacific Rim can go on with sequels forever, given its world-building. What if there's multiverses besides the Antiverse where other alien monstrosities await? You can go in any direction possible after the first one. I have faith Beechum and del Toro will make the most of their sandbox and raise the bar once again in Pac Rim 2.

mah brotha

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed