12 (29.3%)
Simply Terrible
21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Pacific Rim films (Read 940,464 times)

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: Samayel on Oct 13, 2014, 07:53:37 PMIf Neca had taken the time to get Knifehead and various Jaegers right the first time, they'd have no excuse for double dipping either.

I believe there was some sort of mishap with the first Knifehead and it was produced on a much smaller scale than what was intended. The new ones are much larger and scale better with the other figures.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Gilfryd on Oct 14, 2014, 04:20:42 PM
Quote from: Samayel on Oct 13, 2014, 07:53:37 PMIf Neca had taken the time to get Knifehead and various Jaegers right the first time, they'd have no excuse for double dipping either.

I believe there was some sort of mishap with the first Knifehead and it was produced on a much smaller scale than what was intended. The new ones are much larger and scale better with the other figures.

I'm a bit surprised they haven't announced a Leatherback 2.0 figure.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I got the NECA Leatherback. The sculpt is gorgeous -- but the articulation Sucks with a capital S.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/guillermo-del-toro-announces-plans-741688

QuoteGuillermo del Toro isn't thinking small with the follow-up to his 2013 Kaiju movie Pacific Rim — in fact, he's thinking so big that one movie won't be enough for what he's got planned.

Gilfryd

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Looks great!

Gilfryd

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Scunner 4lyf

Gilfryd

Alien³

Alien³

I believe this is fan art but I've seen it being thrown around some official sites. Got me excited nonetheless.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Alien³ on Nov 12, 2014, 10:49:29 AM
I believe this is fan art but I've seen it being thrown around some official sites. Got me excited nonetheless.

Nice. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, it is fanart but it's a very nice piece nonetheless.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I have a feeling the official poster would have a similar theme. Excellent post.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

I believe that's concept art from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Galactus Space Cloud.

genocyber

genocyber

I hope Canada and Mexico gets jaegers for the sequel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed