Noomi Rapace Talks Character Details, 'Alien' Connection

Started by Darkoo, Mar 07, 2011, 06:48:27 PM

Author
Noomi Rapace Talks Character Details, 'Alien' Connection (Read 13,522 times)

Darkoo

Rapace says her character is 'very much her own,' despite sharing similarities to Sigourney Weaver's Ripley.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1659340/noomi-rapace-alien.jhtml

Valaquen

Quote"I have many ideas and he has many ideas, and now we try to find her," the actress told us. "I will step into her shoes in March and be here for six months, so it's quite a long shoot."
Guess that would account for the Highlands shoot timeframe.

Michael Harper

And, like Fassbender, and Giger, she confirmed that it's Alien related. Something Ridley isn't commenting on entirely.

Vulhala

Gazz

I'd been rooting for her casting since it was first rumored and now every interview since the news was made official just makes me happier about her involvement.

Peakius Baragonius

Yay! Another Alien connection!

Hopefully she'll be able to fill Caroline John's shoes in the role....

bobby brown

Damn Noomi, you make sweden proud! ;D

Federick Gonsa

"She is a believer..." what could that mean I wonder. The context sort of confused me on that.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Mar 08, 2011, 08:34:15 AM
"She is a believer..." what could that mean I wonder. The context sort of confused me on that.
Sort of like Roger from American Dad is the decider.

JaaayDee

As in, she is very believable as the spiritual successor to Ripley.

i figured it mean that she believes in what she's doing, and when she believes something she REALLY believes in it, not just passively but actively,

Nightmare Asylum

Sounds great! Separating her from Ripley  is a good move, and the character sounds interesting.

D.R.

Even if it doesn't meet expectations for a companion piece to the first film, it sounds like it will be one of Ridley's best films in a while. Glad it's a long shoot.

dandan

great! so now they have started shooting for this already in Toronto should we be expecting a teaser in a couple of months then? yes ? no ? maybe?....

Keyes

Like I said before, they arn't gonna release a teaser for a film a year before it. I imagine we'll get something around Christmas. Please don't expect anything before then, because they'll be in the thick of making it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed