JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Really neat and simplistic fan posters from an imdb user:

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: St_Eddie on Jun 05, 2011, 10:03:27 PM
Quote from: keeperxiii on Jun 05, 2011, 06:45:06 PM
Quote from: Mus on Jun 04, 2011, 01:23:15 AM
Shame the body comes from the Resurrection guys.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Resurrection Aliens (and so what if it did?).

I think that Mus was referring to the fact that the body seems to have lost the bio-mechanical aspects, ala Resurrection.  In that respect I agree with Mus.

The bio-mechanical aspects were lost in Alien3 anyway so the point is mute in the first place.

Mus

Mus

So because they ruined it, that's what we should settle for hereafter?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jun 23, 2011, 12:42:54 AM
The bio-mechanical aspects were lost in Alien3 anyway
Partially true.

The only un-biomechanical thing about the Runner is the neck; rest is plenty of Giger-like detail.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Because the AR alien was a palette based off brown, it translated as murky and muddy on screen as opposed to identifiably biomechnical. Once again, the ADI guys got it wrong. Close up however, and based off those photos it looks great. It just didn't look that great on film.

Mus

Mus

That's the AlienĀ³ one.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Both versions were brown in hue.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Their color scheme fluctuated depending on the light they were shot in, both the Runner and the Resurrection Alien (as per the earlier incarnations). Seems weird to read, but the A:R Aliens had a lot of airbrushing detail on them too (you can see pictures of the suits being painted in the Alien Anthology extras), the photography of the film managed to not show much of these details; the same happened to the Runner. If you notice, the pictures showing those details are always  in a neutral or green light; the Runner was shot in Alien3's photography (to that add the... poor compositing which erased plenty of the detailing of the Rod puppet), that managed to somehow cover them.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

Quote from: Darkoo on Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM
The poster was designed by nuke-vizard
http://nuke-vizard.deviantart.com/art/Prometheus-teaser-2-199659248

I think this fan poster is great! I would love to see it be official.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Friggin awesome. Really diggin it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Now that is great, love it. If they use that, I'm happy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed