AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 26, 2011, 03:14:57 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night (Read 68,810 times)

beb

beb

from the huge success of tonight with that pure excellence of that domination game and the overall fun i do think if we have regulars for xbox to set up an alternate game night of xbox regulars i find my self getting more addicted every time is this possible because i see moderators online alot so i was wondering if it wasnt a promised thing and it was maybe a gamenight when an mod is not obligated but could be there or not just somthing thats not 100 percent but is a extra game night that might be there some of the times

Space Sweeper

Well, there's this one on Saturdays if you're up for some Halo: Reach.

Maaaaan.

RagingDragon

Aww, next Teusday I'm in, and if I can play with all you dudes, I might even shell out for the map packs!  Kick ass that you're keeping the game alive, it really can be fun.  Too bad everyone plays Call of Duty: Crack Ops 24/7 on the same 2 maps with the same 2 weapons.  :) 

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 23, 2011, 05:41:31 AM
Aww, next Teusday I'm in, and if I can play with all you dudes, I might even shell out for the map packs!

We'd love to have you mate. The more the merrier :D

And just to follow on from what you said, if it's at all possible, can everybody try and get at least one of the map packs for next week? We're not kidding when we say that they have some of the best maps. And if you're a fan of our 100 point games, then you need Crash in your life. And they're only about 500 points each, which is nothing! NO EXCUSES NEXT WEEK! :D

Corporal Hicks

Please! I'm begging everyone to get the map packs. We get so many come in and then one or two don't have them. Yeah, I'm talking to you Sweeps! Crashsite, Furious and Docks are fantastic. Totally worth it.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I bought both of them for gamenight, and I've only played 2 of the maps so far!  :laugh:

Next week we may have to split lobbies for a couple of games.

bbr

bbr

We all need more 100 point Crashsite games in our lives.... the one from a couple of weeks ago was probably the best multiplayer game I have ever played  ;D

Vakarian

Man, there was a huge turnout last night, joined the lobby, but then of all the times, my girlfriend called me >.>...Such a pain in the ass because i just bought the last mappack i needed, oh wells, guess next week will be my time to shine  ;D

beb

beb

if we do get a good group like that again i would love more domination and infestation especially the map packs please everybody get these they are better then the maps that come with the game and it was fun playing duke with you hicks i hope to help you finish the game and get all those secrets

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 23, 2011, 01:44:16 PM
Yeah, I'm talking to you Sweeps!

Spoiler
I'll be getting them, but Mass Effect 2 DLC comes first!
[close]

shakermakerman

I need to get playing more cus i keep getting spanked..

Vulhala

Vulhala

I've given up trying to be as good as the rest of you guys. I welcome the rape now.

Vakarian

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 24, 2011, 05:02:17 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 23, 2011, 01:44:16 PM
Yeah, I'm talking to you Sweeps!

Spoiler
I'll be getting them, but Mass Effect 2 DLC comes first!
[close]

I second that, was going to get new Halo Reach maps but Arrival has taken the spotlight lol

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 24, 2011, 09:47:00 PM
I've given up trying to be as good as the rest of you guys. I welcome the rape now.
It's okay, I'm not that good either.  :laugh:

I'm only servicable playing as a Marine.

boon1986

hey everyone i am looking to play avp on the game nights, my gamertag is boonerkins1986 . i have both map packs

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed