More plot details.

Started by Shasvre, Feb 24, 2011, 07:46:27 PM

Author
More plot details. (Read 34,692 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Which makes his jab at Predator an even graver offence.

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

The world runs on this: (Alien > Predator= true). It is a fact proven by scientists, and corroborated by tons of evidence ranging from Dinosaur fossils, to geological composition studies.

Now as for the topic, I like what I hear but there are too many conflicting reports. The only thing that it can be said is that It is in the same universe and perhaps a prequel.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Sounds like something I read on a website which... more or less coincides with this and nothing more. I have always believed that there was a Prototype version of the Xenomorph... But the idea of the creature changing and changing after every generation?

.....Nnnnyeeeeeeeh... I dunno what to think about this.

The idea of the prototype Xenomorph is... interesting, but we'll see how it plays out.

Who knows, it may look something like this:

-Rakai'Thwei

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

we've already seen them changing. the aliens in resurrection are one generation removed from space jockey influence and look at the state of them, the fleshy c**ts

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Feb 25, 2011, 03:14:35 AM
we've already seen them changing. the aliens in resurrection are one generation removed from space jockey influence and look at the state of them, the fleshy c**ts

Resurrection Aliens were the results of a genetic swap due the cloning process. This explained the human like traits which they inherited, and... was in-directly responsible for the creation of the newborn. This could also explain the brown tint, the slightly elevated intelligence in the drones, and the dexterity they had.

The legs.... well, I can't explain that. That just might be artistic interpretation.

But if we are seeing prototype Alien or "Pure" Aliens... where did the Queen reproduction method come from?

-Rakai'Thwei

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

probably nicked it, just as the human-from-human queen nicked ours

battyfan

battyfan

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Feb 24, 2011, 11:26:54 PM
Quote from: Dual Blade on Feb 24, 2011, 10:17:38 PM
' Pure ' aliens, this makes sense, we NOW actually get to see the REAL deal, what we had seen from the previous movies were Aliens spawned from human DNA, so to see what thwy actually look like will deffinately be interesting.

unless they pick up their parasitic lifecycle halfway through the film there is no 'pure alien'
If we see the very first Aliens before they start to breed then they would be 'pure alien' wouldn't they?

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 25, 2011, 03:20:19 AM
Where did the Queen reproduction method come from?

James Cameron

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Feb 25, 2011, 04:57:15 AM
James Cameron

Thank you Captain Obvious!

....Why am I getting the odd feeling that Ridley didn't agree with Cameron's version of the reproduction method? Does anyone know what Ridley's thoughts are on that?

-Rakai'Thwei

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

This sounds like a mix to me of the Alien Harvest script and the Shadow 19 script.  The former of which is pretty f**king terrible, and the latter of which is merely mediocre.

I'm MORE worried now.

locohead

locohead

So the original form of the alien will be some kind of bug or fleshy brown creature with a banana head?

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 25, 2011, 04:58:43 AM
....Why am I getting the odd feeling that Ridley didn't agree with Cameron's version of the reproduction method? Does anyone know what Ridley's thoughts are on that?

He really liked the Queen, and was a fan of the rest of Aliens. Not going to bother digging out a quote for you right now, try hitting up Valaquen's blog.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Feb 25, 2011, 05:30:02 AM
He really liked the Queen, and was a fan of the rest of Aliens. Not going to bother digging out a quote for you right now, try hitting up Valaquen's blog.

Alright, I'll check that out.

-Rakai'Thwei

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 25, 2011, 03:07:16 AM
Sounds like something I read on a website which... more or less coincides with this and nothing more. I have always believed that there was a Prototype version of the Xenomorph... But the idea of the creature changing and changing after every generation?

.....Nnnnyeeeeeeeh... I dunno what to think about this.

The idea of the prototype Xenomorph is... interesting, but we'll see how it plays out.

Who knows, it may look something like this:

http://www.serenadawn.com/Alien-Jockey-Mutation.JPG

-Rakai'Thwei

That's the exact painting I imagined when I read the part about the 'pure alien.' But I have a feeling that the fingers and ribcage will have to go as those are too close to 'human DNA.'

This new thing we're all in store for is going to be Lovecraft via Giger.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 25, 2011, 03:20:19 AM

But if we are seeing prototype Alien or "Pure" Aliens... where did the Queen reproduction method come from?

-Rakai'Thwei

Xenos come from eggs as shown in Alien. Aliens also show this, there really isn't any problem as far as i can see.
"Pure" Alien, if anything, then states that the queen came from a human which i think we thought it this anyway, right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed