The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,269 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

I thought it was great. I'd really like to join in one day.

Good job guys :)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Great job guys.
I loved it, but I think you were beating yourselves up a but too much.
And Hicks dude did you come in from a jog at the beggining?
And at the start that music was unintentionally evil.
"This is Hicks and this is Mikey and we will eat your soul!"
*music plays*
I think that's just me though :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lol I doubt it. I'm a lazy bastard. i will try to keep the swears down on this podcast btw. None of my XBL cursing.  :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Listening now! ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 21, 2011, 07:32:07 PM
Lol I doubt it. I'm a lazy bastard. i will try to keep the swears down on this podcast btw. None of my XBL cursing.  :P
When me, Space Marines, and Sharp Sticks eventually do our commentaries.. oh gawd. I'm going to need a shock collar.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 21, 2011, 07:36:01 PM
When me, Space Marines, and Sharp Sticks eventually do our commentaries.. oh gawd. I'm going to need a shock collar.

Why, so you can stay awake while I ramble on about the Orpheus connection and analyze futuristic upturned collars for three hours?  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Feb 21, 2011, 07:39:25 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 21, 2011, 07:36:01 PM

Why, so you can stay awake while I ramble on about the Orpheus connection and analyze futuristic upturned collars for three hours?  :laugh:
Spoiler
"...AND THAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ROY BATTY AND THE FONZ."
"I, I personally think Sigourney looked pretty damn good in this shot."
[close]

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Hey, I'd listen to it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

We really need to get on this. Scheduling wouldn't be so bad considering we all live in the same basic timezone (only one hour ahead for you guys), and I'm pretty sure we all at least have Alien and Aliens..

Could be a hell of a lot of fun, too. I'm sure you and Marines would dominate the design discussion as I go off on how intense the scene is and how Veronica Cartwright is making me hyperventilate.  :laugh:

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Aw, dude. I'm going to cry, that would be such a ridiculous amount of fun. Must, must, must happen.

Brother

Brother

We also have gamenights..

-Oh no we don't..

*Mikey's sad face*

fb hoe lolz

Cellien

Cellien

Cellien likes this.

Prime113

Prime113

Quite liked it. I like that you guys kinda introduce yourself and that sorta stuff, helps to get to know you. I'll be listening.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Nice job, guys. I'm really looking forward to future episodes and hearing from other forum members.

Prime113

Prime113

lulz. Wasn't much of an outro.  ;D Reminded me of an early 70's movie by just ending right after Mikey stop talking about what he would like to do with the podcast.

Also good to hear that one is from England and the other from Seattle. Like the difference there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed