Space Jockey and Giant Head Pilot Confirmed

Started by Darkoo, Feb 21, 2011, 08:55:11 AM

Author
Space Jockey and Giant Head Pilot Confirmed (Read 33,986 times)

Joe117

didn't they say Gigers "Alien" is in it or do they mean just the space jockey? What I mean is are they calling the space jockey an alien...not an ALIEN

dandan

Quote from: Joe117 on Feb 21, 2011, 11:22:42 PM
didn't they say Gigers "Alien" is in it or do they mean just the space jockey? What I mean is are they calling the space jockey an alien...not an ALIEN

The space jockey is an alien, but just another being

stroggificated

Quote from: dandan on Feb 21, 2011, 09:51:34 PM
Quote from: Mus on Feb 21, 2011, 09:39:57 PM
Quote from: Walk Evil Talk on Feb 21, 2011, 02:26:18 PM
Quote from: Highland on Feb 21, 2011, 01:55:39 PM
No doubt. Still doesn't explain why it's only 8 foot tall. I'd guess at least 10 from memory of the scene.

It might not be a puppet of the entire body. Could be something meant to be shot from the waist up or have the rest added in post.

Or the creature doesn't have a lower half. Maybe it's fixed to the chair, or whatever other furniture they might grow out of. A table or something.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjhRZOhdXU

watch the video....

look at the polar bear suit at the beginning there is a guy in the suit and he is controlling the head that is it and also controlling the arms and legs this is a perfect example of how the space jockey may be used

Remonster

I had to do it. The Jockey being animatronic sounds great! But actually seeing the Jockey is something I'm very wary of.

randy4321

So...if the jockey is in the movie why isn't it about alien. Makes no sense?

Bad Replicant

It takes place in the same universe as Alien, but doesn't focus on the creature in the same way past movies did. If it was called, like, ALIEN 5: RETURN OF THE ALIENS or something and wasn't about aliens, then it wouldn't make sense.

Bad Replicant

All of this big giant head business keeps making me think of 3rd Rock from the Sun.

dallas001

So I guess ADI IS OUT! Lets hope so!

chupacabras acheronsis

randy4321

Those designs look so creepy..

DragonBossk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed