Aliens Colonial Marines Teaser Trailer

Started by Darkness, Dec 15, 2010, 07:08:38 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Teaser Trailer (Read 14,261 times)

Darkness

You may remember Gearbox showcased a trailer for Aliens Colonial Marines in September 2008. It was a private function and cam footage of it was leaked back then. The actual teaser trailer has now been leaked in high quality. It starts with a shot of a planet and then pans to Alien eggs with marines exploring in the background. A facehugger jumps out and the clip ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIi2rR5rW28

The trailer was produced by a company called Digic Pictures who seem to have done several game trailers. Thanks to 4H0-DMT, Ikarop and Xhan for the news.

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

Very cool teaser, it looks better now that we can actually see it.

Viscus

I hope they do release information on it soon, rather than leaving us in the dark about it. Anything at all just so we know it IS still in production and this isn't just someone who got their hands on an original copy of the trailer.

Mindscrewer

Wow, I asked for a teaser in the comments for the CM release update and now there's a teaser... what do you guys want me to ask for next?  ;)

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

Some screenshots.. :P

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

@MIDSCREWER  a leaked alphabuild of thegame or maybe just a 4 minute gameplay trailer ;D

JediMasterGabe

Yes finally! Also ign posted an article two days ago that said they would be announcing the release date "very soon" so this is all good.

Rudy M Alapag

Rudy M Alapag

8) jumped from my computer chair and the facehugger just scared the daylights out of me. real cool teaser trailer so far so good no other game trailer could do any better than that.

Blades

i absolutely love the sound effects!  ;D  ;)

Bio Mech Hunter

f**k'n "A"!! We FINALLY get to see a decent quality version of this trailer! Badass. 8) I hope this turns out to be as epic as we're all hoping.

...or have been hoping for the past several years. lol

Fujimaster

OMG DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!

Abe

Abe

Is this before or after aliens. ???

Blaze

Blaze

@ Abe: It takes place after the events of Alien 3 The Marines are sent in to investigate the disappearances of Ripley,Hicks, Burke and the rest of Marines from the doomed Lv-426  mission!

Rudy M Alapag

Rudy M Alapag

8) sounds very set in stone. great story line. Thanks Blaze.

Abe

Abe

So that means that they didn't kill all the aliens and the colony didn't get destroyed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed