Pyramid in the Alien Prequel?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 14, 2010, 04:35:39 PM

Author
Pyramid in the Alien Prequel? (Read 15,015 times)

Corporal Hicks

I’d like to preface this one by saying take this with a grain of salt as it is only 3rd hand information. Richard Daborn pointed me towards this post:

“I’m not sure if any of this is known, but my Brother works in TV and one  of the crews he works with came back from Morocco about 10 days ago (I  waited until I knew it would be okay to mention).  He was told that the  area of desert they were shooting (where Scott shot Kingdom of Heaven)  on had just been recced by Scott and he’s given the go ahead for them to  start work on a pyramid!

The person who told my Brother thought it was going to be a part of Earth, but the pyramid sounds suspiciously like the original pyramid idea for Alien, so might actually be Acheron, or another planet.”

This was posted over at the Aliens Legacy forum.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Hm, dubious.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

whats with the freaken pyramids!!!

Taxemic

Taxemic

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :-[

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

In the original concept art for the original Alien, there was already a Pyramid. Maybe they are going back to that idea. Sounds cool if you ask me. You can also see a pyramid like shape in this pic:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5o9w6pWoh1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Hurm. Well, as long as the Space Jockeys didn't build Earth-Pyramids...

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I think we all know that the Predators help build the Earth pyramids ;)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Pyramid... There are plenty of giger's work design that exclude the use of pyramid and that could fit to the Space Jockey civilisation. Why not using thus instead of incorporating the pyramid thing in which AVP has completely destroyed the myth.  :-\

HorusTheFalcon

HorusTheFalcon

No AVP pyramid :/

Abe

Abe

The picture  looks like a space jockey putting a  face hugger on another space jockey for some reason. I wonder if it will be in the pyramid.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

That means Sebastian will be in the movie!
:D

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Ah, the good old 'my brother works in the film industry and...' story.  As the first response said; 'dubious'.  Very, very dubious indeed.

Also, did I mention that my Father's friend's Sister's dog claims to have an updated scoop on the pyramid.  I'll keep you posted (once I've checked with the pooch first to see if it's okay to let you guys know of course).

If this turns out to be true, then boy, will I have egg on my face (eggs thrown by flying pigs no doubt)!

Rudy

Rudy

the pyramids really explains the space jockeys and the Preds helping building them and the Alien(s) alongside. And the Alien ship coming from that home planet, stacking the eggs in the dark cargo ship, crashing on LV-426 and signaling the warning/distress call. Alien 1 starts. Thanks to AVP 1 and I understand this got nothing to do with the Preds themselves.

SpaceMarines

Wolf359

Wolf359

I don't know why you are all complaining. None of us have a say in this matter, just a thought, opinion, or a complaint. Nothing more. That being said, You do whatever you want to do with this film Ridley, This is your project. Not ours.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed