The Terror Returns to Cinema In 1 Month!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 02, 2010, 04:06:21 PM

Author
The Terror Returns to Cinema In 1 Month! (Read 1,849 times)

Corporal Hicks

Back in August I announced that AvPGalaxy had organized a showing of Alien and Aliens for the fans in England. We have a little over a month left before the events takes place and only 8 tickets remaining:

"The showings will be taking place at The Screen Room,   an independent one screen cinema in Nottingham, England. We'll be  using  the upcoming Blu-Ray release of the films for the showing. While  the Screen  Room has the classification as being the smallest cinema in  the world,  the screen is far from being tiny. Bigger than any home  theater the  screen is 115cm x 212cm. The event will be taking place on Saturday   the 6th of November from 12.30 pm until 5pm. Now the seats   are limited to 21 so book now to ensure you get a seat."

There isn’t much time left and not many seats available. So don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. For more details click here.

Alien³

If only it were in London.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Come up. I'm coming down to London later on in the month. £23 on National Express.

Alien³

Can't I just moved to London and trying to get settled here. Need to save the pounds.

goneja

goneja

i think this is a wonderful idea but it is kind of a shame fox doesn't think "Aliens" would actually work for a day in theatres as a re-release to celebrate its blu-ray. Back to the Future is doing that, for an example.

I applaud you englanders for doing something, just a shame we can't see it in the states

Corporal Hicks

That's a shame Alien3. Good look with settling in though.

Just sold 2 more. Down to 6 now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed