More Alien Anthology Previews

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 08, 2010, 07:34:49 PM

Author
More Alien Anthology Previews (Read 4,064 times)

Corporal Hicks

Home Cinema Choice has been continuing its release of preview imagery from the Aliens Anthology. They officially released Aliens yesterday with Alien 3 coming online today:

Gearbox Dropped From Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit

You can check out the rest over at Home Cinema Choice.  Dark Horizons have also posted a comparison article between the Aliens DVD and the recent preview images. Thanks to DazAvP85 and Paddy1973.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Nice Alien3 screen caps, though on first inspection they do look a bit dark, but very rich in colour, maybe it's just me I dunno... would be nice to have some DVD comparisons like ALIENS.  One thing I did notice is Hicks mutilated body is diffferent from the DVD version, the theatrical and SE dummies of Hicks were different as everyone knows, but it looks like they switched back to the DVD version....wonder why!

paddy1973

paddy1973

is it really worth forking out all the dough for the blu rays??????HELL YES.

Alien³

Alien³

Good GOD Alien 3 looks amazing! I can't wait to buy this!

aliendrone

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

They could have done a better job on Alien3...  

The Alien and Aliens comparison shots look amazing, the Alien3 comparison shots look.. well, underwhelming.  Alien3 is the one film that really needs to be totally reworked, and nobody seems to be doing it.

frostedone

frostedone

The HD screenshots make the xenomorph really look like bad early CGI...even though it was an animatoric pupper/guy in a costume.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

looks pretty cool.

Brego

Brego

I for one love the look of Alien 3, visuals are not the problem with this film, the arsehole money men ruined it for everyone!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed