Gearbox at PAX

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 20, 2010, 08:33:27 AM

Author
Gearbox at PAX (Read 6,508 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It seems like we may finally be breaking out of the bubble of silence surrounding Aliens: Colonial Marines. Gearbox is going to be attending gaming convention PAX:

“Gearbox Software continues the now well established PAX tradition of "What's up with Gearbox" panel! We'll be discussing Borderlands and the DLC packs, the Brothers in Arms franchise and Aliens: Colonial Marines. There will be time during the panel for gamers to get answers on all their favorite Gearbox games. There may even be a little Claptrap surprise!”

PAX begins on the 3rd of September with the Gearbox panel on Sunday the 5th.  Thanks to Chris!(($$))! for the link.

Brother

Brother

Bitchz

Bug Hunt

Bug Hunt

FINALLY!!!

All the questions had better be about Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Turn&shoot

Turn&shoot

At last! Some info about A:CM! I'm drooling all over ever since I heared about this game. Can I (we) hope for screenshots or a in-game clip? That would be soooo good  :D

spinksy

spinksy

looking forward to news on A:CM

taabuu2342

taabuu2342

If we are gettin A:CM info its about time >:(

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

"Ok and now onto the subject of Alien: Colonial Marines...we can confirm that the project has been cancelled."

Razz

Razz

Fuji* I Would rather hear news like that then another "we want to talk about it but the assheads at Sega won't let us" etc.

nvidiageek

nvidiageek

Can't wait to hear some news about.....

.... Brothers in Arms! :D Hell's Highway was too good.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

about freaking time.

MicroN

MicroN

F*** YEAHH!!!!!!!!

Please have proper multiplayer, unlike avp3.

Stuntman

Stuntman

would be nice if you can play as the alien...start as face hugger...hump some faces  :-X  then own ass and evolve to a queen and manage a hive...with the ability to control all different types of aliens. the SNAKE alien that spits acid would be kewl >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D

gigantitan

gigantitan

FINALLY
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Vakarian

Vakarian

I Wouldn't get you hopes up, this will be all about Borderland and Aliens CM will proboably be in some back room where we'll get the usual "We're working very hard on this game but we can't show you anything." As much as id love to see some new footage i doubt very much we will. Hope im wrong  :)

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

AW HECK YEAH!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed