Articles/Interviews Update

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 03, 2010, 06:17:44 PM

Author
Articles/Interviews Update (Read 3,126 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We’ve been busy working away behind the scenes to give you guys some more awesome content.

Hope you all enjoy.

Griffith

Griffith

Wow..you have been doing your homework Hicks... nice reviews

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

interesting i wonder i should get the map pack

i still have the game but i haven't played it that much

???

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Any chance you could do a follow-up question with the guys from Chillingo/Angry Mob about the possibility of releasing Predators on the PSN? I take it that's what you were getting at in one of your questions, but they misinterpreted it. I'd really like to play this game, but there's no way I'm getting an iPhone for it.

Jay Thomas

Jay Thomas

Great Original Sin review! I would love more Aliens novels.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

@The Necronoir I'll ask Weyland, who did the interview.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Hey, I just emailed them about the PSN (Xbox live, same thing really) should be a while, well depends, when they will reply. But, I doubt they would bring it out for the live download worlds.  :-\

akafighter408

akafighter408

I don't know about you hicks but I think predators preserve the game was the worst predator comic of all time. What do you think is the worst? And is it me or is the artwork in these books getting worse and worse. When the pred and alien books first came out in the 90s they had beutiful art work. Now all they do is make a cool cover and a crappy book. If they could make the inside look like the outside it would be a lot better

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Thanks Weyland. Where can we expect to see any reply?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed