UK Predators BR/DVD Release

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2010, 06:26:38 PM

Author
UK Predators BR/DVD Release (Read 10,711 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*yawn* Star Trek 6 doesn't reference or follow any story points from Star Trek 1. Are you telling me they're not the same continuity and shouldn't be boxed together?

They don't contradict each other, Predators fits into the Predator continuity. Get over it. You're starting to bore.

MicroN

MicroN

Movie was terrible anyway

taabuu2342

taabuu2342

I think it would be cool if it was the triple dot site pointed on a skull with the name of each film next to one dot

Dash

Dash

Why the emphasis on the Falconer? The guy had five minutes of action in the movie.

GROND29

GROND29

I think the cover art looks good, maybe not as good as the theatrical poster or the new UK Predator Blu Ray. But the Falconer Predator in profile looks pretty damn cool, especially on the exclusive steelbook version, I'll be getting that for sure! I wonder if the 18 cert means that some of the extra gory or violent content that was shot for the film will be put back in as Rodriguez alluded to before the film came out? The additional scenes sound more like extra character moments than predator bits. No word yet, I suppose this could be kept back for the future double dip that fox is known for!

JK

JK

UK again bringing exclusives FIRST!..first dvd deleted scene times now this..big up!!

big movie! smacking all those other crap films this summer..biggin up Mr Rodriguez! bring on the sequel..bigger budget, bigger names!.

SHREK

SHREK

@JK

The movie was crap, sadly

Hernan (from argentina)

Hernan (from argentina)

hi all
this web it's awesome. i see every day
i am fan of predator
see this
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Predators-Blu-ray/14824/

JK

JK

@SHREK

Thats your opinion mate your entitled to it. Only down side i felt was it didn't get the promotion it deserved.

akafighter408

akafighter408

I think the falconer mask looks a lot like super shedder from tmnt 2 haha. Looking forward to the trilogy set on blue ray

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You can't help it.
He is Predator Prime!

Tactikiller

Tactikiller

Am I the only one who's sick of seeing the Falconer posted everywhere?  The whole concept behind the new design of these Predators is sad.  I liked the movie, aside from them, but not enough to buy the dvd sadly.  No one seems to be able to get the Predator right since Predator 2.

Bone collector

Bone collector

I dont understand why Falconer is on the front.While he was my favorite out of the bunch for that awsome sword fight.I cant seem to find a reson for him to be put on the front of the blue-ray box.Something like Mr.Black or classic would make some more sense.It's like sticking wolf on the p2 box(yes I've seen it) why is he there.Or even putting the Hot toys p1 on the Predator box.

Joe117

Joe117

Dvd release october 19

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Glad FOX are packaging the Predator Trilogy, but not so keen the way its been done.  If its all 3 films, surely the front cover should be something like, partially silluetted images of Royce, Dutch and Harrigon in front of the classic predator, or the very least with all predator variations featuring the main characters??  Would have made more sense to me anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed