Predators Deleted Scenes

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 08, 2010, 12:09:18 PM

Author
Predators Deleted Scenes (Read 18,580 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The BBFC website has posted up a list of deleted scenes from Predators that will be featured on the upcoming DVD/Blu-Ray release:

• 00:00:48:15   (DEAD MAN’S PARACHUTE)
  • 00:00:52:03   (CUCHILLO AND  ISABELLE)
  • 00:01:13:21   (TEAM “ORIENTATED” GROUP)
  • 00:01:33:20    (THIRD MOST WANTED)
  • 00:00:34:04   (CUCHILLO UNLEASHES)
  • 00:02:42:03    (“WHY ARE YOU HERE?”)
  • 00:00:42:13   (“THEY’RE SMARTER THAN THAT”)
  • 00:01:25:05    (STANS AND ISABELLE NAKED)
  • 00:00:35:11   (“THEY’RE STILL COMING”)

No descriptions as of yet. Thanks to the optimistic pessimist for the link.

predhound1

predhound1

This is great news. Most DVD's and Blu-rays seem to be cutting back on the special features today in favour of the digital copy of the film. If you click on the link you can also see all the special features on the discs but there is no mention of an extended cut.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Release date November 1st

10 minutes extra's? Nice.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Release date in the US: September 29

-alienhunter14

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

nice,would love to see isabelle naked ;D

ZombieYautja

ZombieYautja

Yeeeeah, I'm gonna have to agree with Stagin 26.

Requiem28

Requiem28

i'd rather see those other deleted scenes mentioned

UWAPres

UWAPres

Alienhunter14 is that release date for the DVD

The4thReich

The4thReich

hahaha i wonder if this will pull them out of artistic hell

Predhead0704

Predhead0704

i hope they make a extended addition of predators and just put all of the deleted scenes in the movie

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

I thoroughly liked the theatrical version of the movie.  I can't wait to see the unrated version.

akafighter408

akafighter408

Probably be all the scenes they used in the commercial like where Royce has all the targets on him. Never said that in the movie. Hate it when they put things in the commercials to pump up the movie and then when you go see it its not evan there.

Predator Warlord

Predator Warlord

@akafighter408 the multi targeting was to get peoples attention there is no was that would fit in the actual movie why would the Berserker predator  target Royce with mutlti targeting lasers?

think man think  :P

Yutaniditch

Yutaniditch

Well, the most 'interesting' one could be the Isabelle 'NAKED' scene...  :-*  >:D

And I say 'could' because this might be a dud... Just something to spice up curiosity...

I don't actually think she has that great of a bod, but her derrière is 'awesome'...I make mine Stans' words in the movie... I wouldn't expect nothing else from a Brazilian woman... They may somewhat lack in the front end, but the rear end is usually very generous...  

>:D  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed