San Diego Comic-Con 2010

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2010, 02:58:47 PM

Author
San Diego Comic-Con 2010 (Read 3,070 times)

Darkness

Darkness

20th Century Fox are currently promoting the Alien Anthology set in the San Diego Comic-Con. They’ve set up life-size pods, similar to the ones in the Nostromo in Alien, where people can get inside and watch a trailer for the set. You can see some pictures on DreadCentral and a video of the booth in action over on Fearnet.

Gearbox Dropped From Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit

There’s a new promo picture here showing what the discs are going to look like. Finally, there’s some close-up shots of the limited edition Alien Egg that can be found on HomeTheatreForum. Thanks to coolshow, Vulhala and Sabreman for the news.

frankaster

frankaster

at least it dosen't have deformed fetuses, so i'm happy with that ;D  cant wait for the prequel's preview that i bet is going to have some noises and text only...

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

This is all very cool but I can't help but cringe when I see the scenes from AR.  It's really too bad it has to be part of it.    :P

rycher

rycher

@Hmmmm why? AR is  fun movie to watch when youre bored... yea its not as good as Alien 3, but still a "fun" movie.. AR wasnt that horrible... people overreact..

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They were giving out t-shirts at the event apparently? Anyone see the shirt?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Never mind, found it. Plain black shirt that says "Need a hug".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed