NECA Shows Off Predators Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 06, 2010, 12:40:48 PM

Author
NECA Shows Off Predators Figures (Read 6,862 times)

Corporal Hicks

Over the past week and a bit, NECA has been releasing some photos of their upcoming Predators line:

Also just released is this picture of Classic Predator in packaging and shots of the Falcon Predator. The figures are due out this week following the release of Predators. Be sure to keep an eye out on our forums for more pictures and information as they come.

The_Worm

The_Worm

Very awesome, putting in my order for the set asap.

Highland

Highland

Fairy predators are real?

aceproductions

;D JUST AWESOME!!!!

spinksy

spinksy

sweet - these look to be best predator figures yet (by far)

Vigilante

Awesome :D Hope I can order it somehow.

AmandaT800

Figures look aswome but thing is who or what stores will sale them thats the thing like what Walmart,Target,Sam goodys,Comic book stores what would like to know..?

Blixx66

Blixx66

For the New Yorkers, Midtown Comics may have them this week. They are already taking pre-orders.

Deathly_rYaN

Im Buying them and putting them somewhere safe

saeytan2

saeytan2

You can PreOrder them over at Things From Another World [TFAW.com]. You can also subscribe to the new comics-n-shit, too. That's how I found out about these bad boys, if it wasn't for TFAW I wouldn't even know about these until now. Ive had them preordered for a few weeks already. So, head over there to see if you can still order em!

heon123

heon123

can we get a link to the pre order website  :o

eldersclan

eldersclan

yeah at toy wiz .com but they get to u on augest but if u just find them in a store u can get them faster :)  :)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\ not this :-*  >:D  :'(

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

These are a definate buy for me. :)

predamorph

Can't wait to have that Preds!! :o

Zillamaster202

Awesome figures! ;D But they made two outta three of the Predators from the movie. Where's the Hound Predator(the one who got killed by Nikolai)???? ???  ??? I think that one was the coolest looking one outta all the 3 Preds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed