New Predators Clips Released!

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2010, 06:11:41 AM

Author
New Predators Clips Released! (Read 14,035 times)

r0x0rs

r0x0rs

@Deathly_rYaN
The Preds certainly cant just drop humans in from that height and not have any way for them to survive, i mean come on, its not fun hunting something thats already injured.

Requiem28

Requiem28

TOO AWESOME!!!! ;D

Jonny05

Jonny05

lol, felt like a mad tv movie.  Waste of time.

NikTh

NikTh

Those preds are pretty damn fast hahah!

I like what I'm seeing so far!

Wolf123

Wolf123

looked so awesome when fishburne de cloaked, this movie is gonna be crazy ;)

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

why is it that THIS site is ALWAYS the LAST to get news about this movie??

ThePredator

ThePredator

Awesome scene but I'm not sure if they added Debney's score on this clip, it's just Silvestri's score, something they also did with the first 5 minutes of AVPR clip, the last minutes with wolf on the predator homeworld has the predator theme playing, that wasn't in the movie if I still remember: http://www.joblo.com/video/player.php?video=AVPR-Five-Minutes

Wolf123

Wolf123

yeah this music will probably not be in the actual movie scenes, they did do it for AVPR clips

TheShadowedOne1

TheShadowedOne1

:( Damn it! Those damn YouTube assholes removed two of the best videos. The one with Noland and the other at the Hunting Camp! Fans have rights!

frankaster

frankaster

if the predator main theme returns i'll eat my face >:D

m138jewski

m138jewski

that haters on here are lolarious. Probably Alien Resurrection fans

rycher

rycher

stupid.... not the clip but the way they keep releasing videos of the movie.... i prob have seen the whole movie now with all these video clips...

petefish420

petefish420

this movie so far looks fantastic. for the naysayers just try to remember that these clips might not be clips from the final cut, and if that hunting camp scene didn't sell you then you might want to hit yourself in the head with a tack hammer cuz you're a ritard. looks freaking wounderful.

Not gonna pay to see this moive....I'll borrow it instead.

thetruth

thetruth

This is going to be great all the naysayers just go see twilight instead since that is more your speed :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed