Even More Production Stills!

Started by Darkness, Jun 14, 2010, 09:54:24 PM

Author
Even More Production Stills! (Read 20,651 times)

r0x0rs

r0x0rs

My thoughts, the classic predator im quite pleased with. The new predators, im not pleased with, they are way too over the top and look rather cartoonish in my opinion. Didnt see much of the predator dog, but looks interesting. The skinned predator looks way too fake. Oh i almost forgot, Machete cant die!!!!!!!!!!!!

duffman

duffman

hay andy 07 what do you mean 2 seperate clans does that mean they will kill eachother?

wolf the pred

wolf the pred

hay Andy 07 what do you mean 2 different clans so the predators have to fight each other?

Jonny05

Jonny05

MEGA FAIL!

zackpred12

zackpred12

I hate to complain because I have been dying to see another predator movie that might actually fullfill my needs as a pred fan. I thought I found it. I think the movie will be great until the masks come off. I guess hollywood has no clue that no matter if you give the fans what they have been waiting for which is the original pred design. They can still stay in good graces with them by putting shit designs like that. Love the suits and masks. But that face will ruin the movie for me.

silent

silent

i really dislike how they just reveal the BSP unmasked,is like they just killed a big part of the suspense AND reason to go see this movie o well im still ganna see it lmaooo.

walker31

walker31

The classic doesnt look that bad, but i'm hoping the the BSP will look better on film.  Maybe the camera caught him making a bad expression...?  The sideview of him is better.  To be fair, in some pics of the original 1987 film, the pred looks cheesy, but on film, well, we all know.  I think the mask looks 100% better than the crap in AVP.  That looked pure too latex rubber and I think they forgot the contacts cuz he still had human eyes, that always drives me crazy when i see it!  I'm also glad to see the wrist blades arent too long, from the preview i was thinking we had another blade situation.

Redleader

Redleader

The props has nothing to do with the success of the movie..it will be the story and actors..ohh and the weapons used :-).

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

I'm pissed off now. Some of the shots are an insult to Stan winston and kevin peter hall. If this flops, the production team only have themselves to blame.

Dutch_Oven

Dutch_Oven

The new face could look pretty sweet on film..these production stills don't do it any favours though. Like the fact that they have tried to make it 'scary' again.

Really digging the old-skool  'hero' predator look.

August can't come quick enough! Crappy UK release dates :(

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

UK RELEASE DATE IS JULY THE 8TH DUTCH OVEN, WE GET IT ONE DAY BEFORE THE US. THE NEW PREDATORS LOOK  FANTASTIC, I CANT WAIT!

r0x0rs

r0x0rs

Another note, the close up of the classic predator with its mouth open real wide, you can see the mesh fabric on the inside of its mouth, they better digital that over so i cant see that during the movie or ill question Rodriguez on his ability of fining out the details.

Bad Blood

Bad Blood

There's a lot of whiney people here.
"Oh god, no, the head is wrong, the proportions are wrong, it's SO OVER THE TOP, I'm crying", please, if you don't like the designs, spare us from your stupid comments.
I'm really pleased, and cannot wait to see the film. Cheers!

UnknownG

UnknownG

Agree with bad blood, im liking the new predator designs. different clan=different look

shrek

shrek

theres 4 predators.....how many black predators are there...and how many are supposed 2 be representing each clan?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed