Classic Predator Pictures

Started by Darkness, May 16, 2010, 09:12:28 PM

Author
Classic Predator Pictures (Read 18,355 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Wow well I sort of like this. I think we all know this IS NOT THE SAME pred from P1. Maybe from the same clan, but this is a sequel. Also, for anyone who has read the script...we know the fate of where this Predator comes into play and his....well I can't spoil anything but yeah....you ppl who read it know what I'm talking about

m138jewski

m138jewski

Not sure if anyone touched on this, but the original predator DIED in the first movie. Is this supposed to be his twin brother or something?

Tim

Tim

A predator of the same clan that looks 80 percent like him so technically they are somewhat related but different from bsp and the other sp and their clan. Anytime 2 can be seen as an outcast comming from space on his own ship just like the origional because they are experienecd and worthy and they have the right to travel the galaxy and hunt on different. Planets but bsp has hatred toward classicpred and. That's why they fight let's hope classic wins :)

Starkiller

Starkiller

whats the difference between this 'classic' predator and the 'new breed' ? are they rivals? why do they fight?

predhunter1

predhunter1

lol everyone is complaining that it not looks like original pred...like m138jewski said  the original died! not all preds are the same if anything it needs to be a bit different to stand out more from the 1st one ,but it looks cool to me!

Yutaniditch

Yutaniditch

Oh boy, another wide open jawed Predator... Apparently, it is not just ADI's fault anymore...  ::)  

How difficult can it be to do a Predator with a mouth like the first or second Predator?

The skin looks off, no netting, which if this is the hanged Predator kinda makes sense as the Uber Predators would take all his weaponry off, including the cloaking netting, before 'hanging' him out to dry, so to speak...;D

So, very disappointed...Hopefully, they'll hide it away with the color grading, but still, the mouth wide open is an issue again for me...

Magnum

Magnum

You really get a good look at the Predator.

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

are you retarded Yutaniditch  >:(  >:(   click on the picture and look at the pics look on page 1 2 and 3 :P  common sense people he does have netting armour a closed mouth skin colouring  SO CLIIK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE  ALL THAT STUFF  :o

RoyBattyLives

RoyBattyLives

It looks awesome and the best since the original. ;D Those KNB folks are fans of the original design so much so that it was absolutely crucial not to let the other fans down. Just to let everyone know, there is a net and his mouth does close. Not that long to wait anymore. Jackasses...

Yutaniditch

Yutaniditch

Hunter,

first of all, respect your fellow posters, Hunter... Next, I did see the images, and the more I see them, even though they're without the proper lighting and the proper painting, the more they look the same as ADI's... A bit let wide open, but still miles away from the originals... I am sure you have seen the originals enough times to know... And I have had this feeling since the trailers... Now, these low-res photos just confirmed it... Of course, it will all come down to the movie to confirm or not the first impressions...

Nevertheless, to each their own... you think they're good, I don't...And I vividly remember the first two ones and this doesn't look even remotely close to them.. About the netting, I really didn't care that much...the jaws worry me a whole lot more than that...

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

well everything is different about the new pred but i still think its looks cool

heon123

heon123

do you know what would be cool, humans free the original predator become frineds and work together to kill 3 black super predators lol  :D

Warghost

Warghost

Yut, that in no way looks like an ADI Predator. I think the face/head of the 'old Predator' -- especially in the trailer -- looks awesome. He DOES look "old school." The ADI Predator from the first AVP (Scar) looked like Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder. THAT was awful. I will, however, give them props for the Wolf Predator. Every thing about the unmasked version of him was incredibly wicked. Eyes, mandibles, detail, the acid scarring.

kyle bewley

kyle bewley

>:(  i think the classic pred looks great, something that bothers me tho is super pred ( he dont look that super lol ) !!! they said they have forgotten about pred 2 , but you can clearly see predator 2 in there abit in the design. percides pred 2 wasnt that bad of a movie, just lacked a budget but the story was  bold and they tried new things , anyway what ever this movie turns out to be like im irritable until i watch it, iv had a big thing for pred since bein like seven and its never changed either! bless !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed