Classic Predator Pictures

Started by Darkness, May 16, 2010, 09:12:28 PM

Author
Classic Predator Pictures (Read 18,364 times)

huggeroffaces

huggeroffaces

Really guys? "Wrong color!" "No netting!" "Doesn't look EXACTLY like a DEAD Preadator!" That looks frickin' good. Get over yourselves. ::)

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

Are you f**king serious?!?! you people really need to calm the f**k down...that is flat out thee CLOSEST they could possibly get to having the original predator without using the same f**kING SUIT!!! It is visible in the other pictures HE WEARS NETTING!! Sure the color pattern is off a bit BUT BARELY it still looks better then any predator after Predator 2!!! Even though i thought Wolf was a welcome design...a nice return to the slimmer more lethal Predator, as opposed to the linebacker/ninja turtle predators in AVP1.

Saying this is not awesome or looks NOTHING like the original design?!? Is flat out nit-picking at its worst...or just someone trying to start shit...thee end.

Alien³

Alien³

Man I am surprised by all the negative comments to this blurry picture which only shows the basic shape and look. And Fleshtrap666 I'm with you on this one, it's nick-picking at it's worse. Shameful.

yautja

yautja

gr8 pics, is it just me or has the predator with bone jaw got a realy funny shaped head under the mask? look at the pic with him and the tusk one. i wonder if it will look like the concept art of the pred face, realy insect lookin :)

Elorrra

Elorrra

Be happy that the taloons are not painted pink. Fox could have done anything with the design just to f**k us around. I like the way Preds look. I just hope the actors will do their job in the suits.

SoulWounder

SoulWounder

BAAAAWWWW IT"S NOT THE ORIGINAL!!!!1
Screw off. :P

Jack

Jack

His mouth closes, the face looks scary, and he looks badass. I'm content.

AncientPred

AncientPred

that test footage looks really strong, looking forward to seeing the final product

thepreds

thepreds

This  ::)   predator is NOT the pred from the first one it is from the same clan as the first pred remember there are different pred clans in the movie

Spawningcarnage

Spawningcarnage

At least they kind of have the look right....now lets see how they make it move and kill with up to date special fx

they need to hire me

Spawningcarnage

Spawningcarnage

guys, I've worked on things like this and usually this is meant to blow smoke up all of us

Rob#2

Rob#2

The top set mandibles are a little bit low than what they should be but apart from that the rest is awsome.

Requiem28

Requiem28

nice Sabres21768!

this looks great!  ;D

Mick

Mick

Looks great, probably the best looking Predator since Predator 2. Looks like KNB have done some justice to Stan Winstons legacy. :)

Warghost

Warghost

The face looks GREAT! The mask, the proportions.. All spot on. For someone to cry about the netting.. What is the deal? That's such a "nothing" attribute to this awesome monster. It's all ready been explained what happens to his netting. They did an awesome job with him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed