AvP Redemption Released!

Started by Darkness, May 15, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Released! (Read 31,951 times)

Capsule

Capsule

Well done!!!

dowma

dowma

great tribute to both franchises! nice work!

strangedemon

strangedemon

Excellent fan made movie. I would have liked to have seen a pulse rifle myself since the sound effects were there. I have made a few pulse rifle props I would have let you borrowed ;D  The predalien design was cool. I enjoyed the mixed music from the previous films. Excellent Pred camo as well. Well executed Alex A++ for you.

m138jewski

m138jewski

cheesy of course, but the storyline alone is better than either of the 2 AVP abortions.

Krusher

Krusher

For those that say that humans have to be in AVP movies just to have a story and characters to relate have to take a look at this because I thought if fleshed out this would be an amazing movie. Perfect setting, designs and the aliens were at least smart to create a trap unlike the bum rush and die aliens of AvP movies.

MxBxM

MxBxM

Yeah, I really meant the wristblade thing as general for close-range combat. Everyone that saw AVP understood the "right of passage" for the unexperienced Preds. One Alien killed 2 Preds and it was acceptable and believable because they had no experience fighting Aliens, especially the Celtic, which seemed to have forgotten or did not take into account the Alien's accidic blood would melt the net. On AVP-R, we clearly get a much more experienced Pred, with a scar telling us of his previous encounters with Aliens. Some of the fights are not set-up or thought out preoperly since when Wolf grabs the 2 Aliens by the neck, they could have stabbed him or if he would have shot his Plasma cannon, he could have been sprinkled with acidic blood. I understand all the Alien fans that got their feelings hurt while on their period. The Pred in Pred 2 sustained various point blank wounds from a shotgun. He did not die. I doubt an Alien would survive that. In Aliens, The Xenos were killed with pulse rifles and Turrets from far. I don't about you, but a point blank shotgun blast seems deadlier than unloading a few rounds froma clip, look at 50 cent. My point, I think that given all the evidence, Alien bodies are a bit more fragile than Preds. Also, the Pred blood as said in another post, has stuff in it that I guess does somewhat the contrary to what Alien blood does. Look for Concrete Jungle for the best reference to this. And let me rephrase this again, A queen will kill any Pred regardless of the experience if he does not have powerfull long range weapon such as a Plasma cannon, rifle, gun, turret, etc.

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

You da man

Throwback

Throwback

It was good and impressive.....but can we get an AVP film that doesn't have the same ending over and over again?!?!  Plus more than one Predator in an AVP film and/or book that don't get killed early?!?!  Same old story everytime nothing changes.....

alienfighting

alienfighting

8)  ;D   verry good !!!!! awesome !! perfect !! For me it's the better fan movie that i was saw in my life today !!
WOOOOOOOW !
I'm french and I have wait for this, during, i think, a litle more that 1 year ! ;)

Thanks for your job alex ! (my name is alex too ^^)
and i'm too a director so look my job here and tell me your opinion ;)
http://www.arako-lefilm.fr.gd/
(this is my first feature film and i have directed this at my 15 years old !!) ;)

Magnum

Magnum

Great job Alex. You make the other two AVP movies look terrible.

vader1231231

vader1231231

f**king AWESOME!!!!!!1

I mean, god damn that was good! I enjoyed it MUCH more than AVP 1 & Requiem. Now, imagine if this guy had appropriate equipment and a larger budget!!!

alexpj19

alexpj19

Thanks again guys, reading every comment, very glad that most of u liked it and the rest enjoyed it at least a little bit 8)

MARKC

MARKC

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl! iloved it you should make more!

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

nice movie Alex WAY BETTER than the other AVP movies 5 stars

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

20 mins of EPIC fighting with Shithot homemade props, Sweet music and CJI effects that are brill for a fanfilm,
Films like these are something not alot of people are so dedicated to finishing perfect, thumbs high.  

I give this 5 out of 5.

Great job Alex ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed