Predators Edwin Feature

Started by Darkness, Apr 13, 2010, 09:15:39 PM

Author
Predators Edwin Feature (Read 11,167 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The long-awaited Predators Edwin Featurette has made its way online after originally been delayed for a couple of weeks. It’s a little over a minute long and covers Topher Grace’s character Edwin in Predators. You learn a little more about the character and there’s some behind-the-scenes shots we’ve not seen before.

In related news, there’s  couple of short interviews with Adrien Brody and KNB’s Greg Nicotero on CanMag.com. There’s another featurette with Robert Rodriguez and Nimrod Antal. Thanks to Bear Grylls, Doomofman and Johnny Handsome for the news.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

nice

CJ@mes

CJ@mes

We know what that secret is 8)

tribalcore

tribalcore

His dad red from that 70's show is the predator

freddy616

freddy616

haha

gyro

gyro

oooo will love this movie

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I don't think I like him in this. I don't think he read that line good at all. "They don't get it. I can be invisible too"

that could have either been read better or taken out all together

sgt.pepper54321

sgt.pepper54321

i dont think he is dangerous at all this man is more dangerous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpm_9_PmYg

The Pointman

The Pointman

Wow, that was so hilarious!

TheAncientEnemy

TheAncientEnemy

Gort,
Isn't it a little premature to be editing the script for a scene in  a film you haven't viewed yet based on a line of dialogue taken out of context over a montage of teasers?

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

I think Edwin is going to be my favorite survivor. I like the little basterd phyco killer look.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

The AncientEnemy
I see what you mean. Idk I just felt weird when I heard it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up thats all and run around and say stuff that will just let me down here

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

Well considering he made it this far by "Being invisible" when you think about it the right kinda way ,...the way most people who have read the script already think about him no doubt...it's pretty impressive. >:D

Ash 937

Ash 937

Pause the video at 1:05 and check out whose name is listed under Broody's in the credits.  OMG, it's Topher Grace!  

He will not be the first one to die.

Deco

Deco

His weapon is a scalpel. Wow.... In the script we never found out what his secret was.... Lame

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed