Alien Anthology Blu-Ray Trailer

Started by Darkness, Apr 09, 2010, 07:39:08 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Blu-Ray Trailer (Read 8,870 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first trailer for the Alien Anthology set can be seen on YouTube in 1080p format. Not sure if this is official or not but it’s rumoured to have been ripped from the upcoming Fox release Minority Report. The teaser shows quick shots from all four Alien movies but doesn’t reveal anything new about the Blu-Ray set.

Thanks to DazAvP85 for the news.

rawrfish

rawrfish

oooh nice :D wonder when it will be out

frostedone

Aliens might not look too bad in 1080p after all. The color improvement was HUGE and it was not as grainy as I expected.

Alien 3 and 4 looked very nice too.

I would imagine Alien will look the best though. The DVD was very clean too. Just imagine the Giger Alien in HD!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

;D  f**king WOW

Corey

Corey

Nice

private pyle

Hoorah for HD awesum-sauce!!! ;D

Rob#2

Rob#2

Very impresiv!!!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

They changed the Pulse Rifle sound! Looks amazing btw. Come Christmas time, this young boys gettin a PS3 (hey at least i get to play those like 3 good games on it alongside a blu-ray player)

War Wager

War Wager

REALZ!

Seriously though, look at the footage. It's 2x as sharp and the sound effects are clearer.

It certainly looks like something FOX would do about now, they did the same with the Quadrilogy only much closer to the event, and that didn't reveal much either. All the movies look sharper on PC anyway, but that isn't really conclusive, so I'm gonna go with my gut and say "I think its for real."

crumbs

crumbs

I compared the trailer to the Quadrilogy. Shot for shot, everything from 'Aliens' is identical to the DVD we got 5 years ago. Even the bloody specks of black dirt/grain in the shot of Newt/Ripley in the Egg hive.

Colour levels/brightness are 100% identical. And the trailer is in HD. So... well, lower your expecations. Looks like Fox was too bloody cheap to restore one of the most important action films of all time. What happened to the Lowry Digital (Indiana Jones/Star Wars) restoration rumours?!

stealth bunny

looking sweet,can't wait for it :o

AvPvTerminator

holy f**k

they changed the pulse rilfe noise

*at a loss for words*

@Sexy Poot
and AvPvTerminator:
Yes, i heard it. Great Sound!!!!!!!! ;D

x-51

x-51

This trailer shows me nothing, hopefully it was a joke.......

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed