Alien Anthology Packaging Revealed

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2010, 11:43:42 AM

Author
Alien Anthology Packaging Revealed (Read 15,551 times)

Hicks_0998

in terms of technology, not chronological timeline

Brett

Brett

@Hicks: Because such mistakes just aren't made when it comes to Oscar-winning franchises like Alien. I'm not saying the set won't look like that - it certainly might. I'm just saying that, if it isn't a fan creation, it's at very least an early concept, from back when they thought they'd have the set out in 2009.

Hicks_0998

hmm good point, also how longs blu-ray been around and star wars isnt even out on it yet? much like the hotly anticipated dvd release of star wars and even then it was a travesty...just want the original return of the jedi without the changed scenes and music mr lucas!

Brett

Brett

Well, yesterday I emailed the link to thedigitalbits.com, a premiere blu-ray website (and whose webmaster is actually friends with Charles de Lazaurika, the producer of this set), and instead of making a post about this leaked art (like they usually do), they've kept totally silent... which likely means that this is the real deal. 8)

Carnage

Carnage

Holy hell!... the white version with the queen is simply just beautiful...

azazel_fallenangel

Want, Nay, need that sweet alien egg box. Looks great. And pleasently by the news of extra features, would take more than simply a new box and a 30 year old film upscaled.
Colour me excited, and tell me where to preorder.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed