Alien Anthology Packaging Revealed

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2010, 11:43:42 AM

Author
Alien Anthology Packaging Revealed (Read 15,485 times)

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

It's about time, I have to retire my quadrilogy.  The card board in it is getting pretty worn out from opening and closing it so often.  Well back to the cryo chamber.  Set it to December.  Maybe I should make the year 2016 just to be sure??  I'm tired of getting hyped up and let down. But this time looks like the real deal.

coolshow

great stuff cant wait

jevjnd2000

Sweet!  I want the white packaging and an egg case for good measure!  Sign me up.  This next one-year period should be a great time for fans of the films and of this site!

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Hmm I'm liking this a lot so far, especially with the Alien3 news released earlier.  But I wonder...with this edition due out around Xmas, what else there might be in store for us... the Alien Prequel trailer perhaps....now that would be a nice present!!

frankaster

time to save some money! ;D  to expendit in a second and enhoy it forever until a new format is released in 2017!

phill

phill

MUST HAVE

Katarn84

Nice, but I'll stick to DVD for the time being.

FujiMaster

FujiMaster

Better start saving now...that awesomly awesomness is not going to be cheap.

Hicks_0998

whats the alien 3 news? damnit i hate it when i miss news! >:(

@Hicks_0998  Its the Alien3 SE, same movie probably, but with improved audio and reports that some actors were even brought back to re-record their original lines ...that's all we know.

Hicks_0998

woot im so getting that! and a blu-ray player coz my dvd player makes me look like i have a vcr player....

private pyle

Must.Have.Blue Ray Egg Set!!! :o  :o

Brett

Brett

Might be a prank. After all, it's not the '30th Anniversary' of anything... :-\

glimmer515

I wanna buy a Blue Ray Player now just so I can own this!!! Looks awesome. Does anyone know ho much the egg delux packaging is going to go for?? :D  :D

Hicks_0998

@Brett: why would it be a prank? AvP (2010) was quoted as being 10 yrs after the first AvP (1999) game....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed