Robert Rodriguez Chat Summary

Started by Darkness, Apr 01, 2010, 06:12:13 PM

Author
Robert Rodriguez Chat Summary (Read 15,866 times)

centanu

centanu

I hope they dont have hanzo killing the predator in the sword fight, if THAT is still in there that will ruin the movie for me.

rchin1

rchin1

There is a clan war between both tribes of Predators.:o  

YES f**kING YES BEAUTIFUL OMG
CAN'T WAIT predators fighting predator s yess my heart is pump for this 8)  8)  8)  8)

Kecske

Kecske

Black predator blood? omg

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

but will it be better than the battles in lord of the rings? nah doubt it

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

Let hope this movie fix up the damage that FOX did to the fanchrise

No Female predators, DAMN, but I would understand why.

:)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Two of the biggest mysteries:

(1) How people ever expected it to have anything to do with 'Predator 2'.

(2) Why people want there to be Predators with cleavage.

Seriously... What's to say that the ones we've seen in the other films weren't already female? Dark Horse had the right idea: If you're close enough to figure out a Predator's gender, then you're already dead.

Plus, 'bosom Predators' look silly.

alien90

alien90

well he said something about ignoring Pred 2 and going from Pred to Preds... well my question is, whats wrong with Pred 2 that it has to be ignored? i loved Pred 2... and plus isnt that kinda copying Alien and Aliens???

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Female Preds? Comon, get back in the kitchen where you belong.

dread7154

dread7154

I honestly don't see why people think P2 was bad; it's because of P2 that we have our combisticks, discs, and subpar AvP movies... In addition, it gave us a glimpse of the predator hierarchy. The only real negative the movie had was the step down in choice for prey.. Cops? Drug dealers? They were probably too stoned to realize what was going on.. easy prey? I think so..

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

I've thought that the "two rival tribes" are the original BADASS tribe from PREDATOR and PREDATOR2 that having a bloodbath war with high-tech NOOB AVP tribe.

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

I've thought that the "Two Rival Tribes" are the BADASS tribe from the original PREDATOR and PREDATOR2 and the NOOB bigass clumsy but high-tech tribe from AVP that wage a bloodbath small-head hunting wars against each other.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

If you ask me, Xenomorphine, this film is looking more and more like a stand-alone sequel.

Rob#2

Rob#2

Female Predators... DAMN!!! not in the film, they'll be Badass. ;)

Rob#2

Rob#2

Female Predators... DAMN!!! not in the film they'll be Badass. ;)

one_ugly_mf

one_ugly_mf

shame to hear that original predator's fate stayed the same :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed