Alternate Predators Teaser Trailer

Started by Darkness, Mar 20, 2010, 09:37:46 AM

Author
Alternate Predators Teaser Trailer (Read 13,946 times)

Hicks_0998

yeah like here in australia we shoot roos coz theyre a pest now and will overtake the cities just like the aliens did on acheron and the jungle planets in AvP: Prey and Hunters Planet!!!! well maybe not...

tim

tim

who do you think will win, bsp or origional

Hicks_0998

why even have black super predator? thats like saying super white mega optimus prime, dumb name and should have stuck to elements from expanded universe like warrior or elder.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Didn't they say that RR was calling "super black predator" Mr. Black???

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

also tim, I love the original more then anything, but I'm telling you, Mr. Black is going to kick ass

now heres a question, this new super Predator, or the Wolf Pred????

Hicks_0998

hmm ok well how about mr tusk for the pred, mr angry for danny trejo, mr fancy pants for royce, mr drago for russian dude, ms black ops for hot chick, mr venom for topher and yeah, bloody brilliant.

gabe

gabe

hmmm...yakuza ;D

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

wow Hicks, just saying. I don't know about you, but Mr.Black sounds better then super black pred. I think it's a fitting name like the ones in the comics, like broken tusk shit. Or they could or "we' could just call him "Black"

Hicks_0998

nah gort im not having a go at you mate lol im just kinda nervous that the movie will tank coz of the script and elements that weve never had before in the pred movies or comics, still wanna see but dont think ill be impressed.

Warghost

Why does this name even matter? It isn't like any body in the movie is going to greet this alien as "Mr. Black." I don't think he's aware of these 'code-names' either. Rodriguez wanted a Predator to look like an Emperor Scorpion. BLACK. That's all it is. He thought the idea of an all-black Predator was TEH SHIT.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

ohhhhhhh i feel like an idiot lol Hicks you and I are thinking the same. I like the trailer and the idea of a new bad ass predator but I also am nervouse because of the script. I was telling ppl before the trailer even showed up that the movie will suffer from it's script. I still want to see it too but I'm keeping open

Hicks_0998

@ Gort: yeah good stuff mate, im all for new and open things when it comes to movies and stuff but AvP really fudged that up for me with the lack of....substance more than anything else.  When AvPR came along I wanted to smash that predalien in the face because it was like a spider strapped to a preds body and dipped in tar.  Im not holding my breath for this movie due to the fact I was sodomised with the other 2 but I could be surprised.

m138jewski

m138jewski

modern>old

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed