No Arnie Cameo for Predators

Started by Darkness, Mar 19, 2010, 02:12:39 PM

Author
No Arnie Cameo for Predators (Read 30,773 times)

lyonsbearsohmy

lyonsbearsohmy

What the ***k about cameos? Isn't this supposed to be a reboot? Any other way, and it will be nothing than a bootleg of the original... ;)  
Like the teaser refering to the predators at a given time : "they learn, they adapt..."  
By now with all the Pred crap that Fox produced we've all should of become more cautious and savy about what's going to hit the theaters July 9.
Just ***king wait till those final credits roll down!!

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

good, it would of been cheezy anyway.  I hope this is a stand alone film, and has nothing to do with the others.

X-O-Set

X-O-Set

A cooler cameo would be if RR dug up the old unused footage of Dutch being interviewed/debriefed that was  rumoured to be lying around, then use that as a flashback at the point in the script where the first Pred is described wiping out that elite commando unit. If that exists, then technically Arnie wont have filmed anything (new) but could still technically 'appear' like he did in T4.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Thank GOD!

nezluv123

nezluv123

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING

Rob#2

Rob#2

....Oh well :D

RDdaNINJA

RDdaNINJA

Not surprised.  I never even expected Arnie to be in the movie.

Brian c

Brian c

GOOD!! NOBODY NEEDS ARNIE ANYWAY

Brian c

Brian c

He turned down predator 2,1996 robert rodriguez wrote a script for predator 3 for arnold to be in it,he turned it down again, and he turned down predators. Nobody needs that wrikley old man anymore. Apparently he does not like to be in a predator movie anymore,maybe for the rest of his life. BUT he was in predator 1 because it was the first one and he decided to be in it so he can show of his cockyness 10 years later. " o i was in predator 1, the best predator movie ever, but i will never do any sequel again because i dont want to, it was just a one time thing" f**k ARNOLD!!

Key Taylor

Key Taylor

Oh shi...

Jekku

Jekku

I think Arnold Schwarzenegger is amazing and I would love to see him cameo in Predators or even a sequel.  However, saw the leaked script and what the cameo scene was like and I thought it was awful.  I don't think Dutch would've gotten himself into that situation at all.

frankaster

frankaster

Can they can use the cgi arnold versus a guy in the predator costume? Nah... ***k it! and ADI too!!

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

if they cgi'd arnie ala terminator salvation, ill sodomise myself with the combi stick from ebay.

Warghost

Warghost

The geek in me liked the cameo, but what the hell. The movie won't live or die off it.

@Brian c Arnold turned down Predator 2 because he was filming Terminator 2! & after the disappointment of Predator 2, making Predator 3 was IMPOSSIBLE. That's why Predators is a REBOOT. Predators will be the sequel to the original Predator film. & your comment saying "f**k ARNOLD" just sounded so STUPID! Make sure you KNOW THE FACTS before you MAKE A FOOL of YOURSELF! & it's just as good that Arnold turned down Predators because he will have no reason for being there.
I HOPE this comment will not make you angry at Arnold because he had good reasons to turn down this film.
PEACE.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed