More Predators Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2010, 06:03:24 PM

Author
More Predators Images (Read 9,482 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wired.com has just posted up several new images from Predators. There are some concept art and one lovely shot of Nolan:

Thanks to Bear Grylls for the link.

Omega1

Omega1

Is that supposed to be Nolan... Looks like a bounty hunter from Stars Wars, and what the hell is that insect with wrist blades for a tail, is that supposed to be the Predators Eagle... first word that comes to mind is "LAME". This hasn't really inspired me with confidence towards the new movie at all.

Predators using animals as hunting tools is lame in my opinion, I prefer the idea of a lone hunter combining technology and tradition.

yaujta

yaujta

i dont like the insect with the blades on its ass, this is typical stupid rodriguez (guitar case guns), hope ther not in it

Well I quite like all concept art and the flying animal is used by a different species, I just don't know about Nolan's disguise, it may work on screen, let's wait

Ryan

Ryan

I have hopes for this film, but I am still a little worried with the whole plots of the movie. It sounds good in some areas but weak in others. Plus the animal life is interesting, but will it play into the Predator universe well? Let's hope so.

Warghost

Warghost

One of the set reports mentioned that "Predator Falcon" or whatever the hell the "bird" creature is looked very H.R. Giger in appearance. That wouldn't strike me as "lame" in the least bit.

Warghost

Warghost

And by H.R. Giger, I mean his designs, not the actual man. Though, if it did look like him, I'd be having nightmares for years.

Omega1

Omega1

That's funny, this doesn't really look anything like the work of H.R. Giger (which I was refering to, Eagle insect with wrist blades installed upon its tail, yes lame is definitely the word I would use): http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2010/03/predator_fb.jpg

JK

JK

I think the female pred could be in the movie.

Nightmare

Nightmare

i guess they are now assblades :P

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

@Warghost I agree with you the insect-falcon with tail blade looks horrible unfortunately the decent creature designer who could provide a great one for PREDATOR sequel which is Stan Winston has passed away, I hope they won't use this birdie shit as a hunting falcon it's really ridiculous.

AVP kicks ass

AVP kicks ass

insect-falcon looks ok as for the insect humanoid WTF no

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

The Nolan concept looks great,I like the tribal nomad look. The planets wild life and Predator dogs look forced,it looks so typical,but overall will work because it is a monster movie.And yes AVP-kicks ass,the insect humanoid,THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN,WHAT THE HELL?!

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

Is anyone recognized the prototype of PREDATOR before Stan Winston's design replaced it in the first movie I think it has been recycled as a  Sangheili warrior race in HALo game check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8mk6JfYXyQ

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

And I think human weapons in Halo suckass if they were Colonial Marine I would blow those freakin Covenant aliens away with Pulse Rifle and Smartgun I can't believe that they use a tiny sub-machine gun against giant ogre alien if that alien confront USCMC it would end up in pieces by the 30mm M40 grenade launcher haha

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed