Alien Prequel To Be 3D?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 05, 2010, 07:44:53 AM

Author
Alien Prequel To Be 3D? (Read 10,389 times)

Assburster

Assburster

I personally like the idea, since Cameron and his 3D crews would likely have a hand in the deal. A new trilogy of high budget Alien franchise movies to recapture the mythology would be fantastic. Man that would make my decade.   :)  

Shai-Hulud

Shai-Hulud

...looks like a some kind of Fail

neon xeno

neon xeno

how can it be fail with Scotts name on it?
the mans a genius of a director
epin WIN

Alien³

Alien³

If you don't want 3D go see it in 2D cinemas have both options.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

So many things can go wrong with a 3D movie. I mean it can make the 2D copy look ridiculous and ruin the dramatic moments. I hope they decide not to make it 3D.

ps it is good to hear more news on the prequel.

alien90

alien90

Are you guys kidding me????? Ridley+ ALiens+ 3D = Awesomeness!!!!! I cant imagine anything greater with aliens leaping at your face and a facehugger leaping at your face!!!
Holy s***!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Aliens 3D? Hmm i can see Ridleys point that it might go well because AVATAR was good in 3D but ive got a bad feeling that this isnt going to be the traditional 18 movie and that it will be bumped down to a 15 to target younger viewers who are fans of 3D films so there might not be that much horror in the film an 18 rated 3D film does sound kind of a risk that could pay off or flunk this series forever.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Oh and im really just glad that its Ridley Scott directing. would be cool if James Cameron like go involved in the future movies aswell   ;D  

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

If this happens the 3D must be made to fit AROUND the PLOT and not have the plot made for the 3D

novaats

novaats

New trilogy, same directors in the same order as the first three films - I'd be well up for that!

m138jewski

m138jewski

that's a pretty misleading headline, initial thought is CGI ala Beowulf. scared the shit out of me at first haha

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

3-D is a nice thing to have, but personally I feel that traditional film using older mediums is becoming something of a dying out. We have a massive abundance of CGI, and high definition, which is fine and dandy and with Avatar paving the way for 3-D-- I see that newer generations of audiences are going to be spoiled rotten.

Soon people are gonna say that a movie, reguardless if it's good or not, will say the film will suck cause it's not 3-D.

But hey, with Ridley directing this film, I'm confident fans will get what they want.. after a long, 30 year wait, you guys deserve it.

Blades

Blades

Awsome, i agree totally with shadow435, but you gotta have hope   ;)      8)  

Katarn84

Katarn84

I like 3D, but for Alien? It's the time I really risk to soil myself in the thetre...   ::)  

Skinner

Skinner

3D for an alien movie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed