John Debney to Score Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 26, 2010, 06:18:53 PM

Author
John Debney to Score Predators (Read 20,360 times)

dwarf

dwarf

when this    >:(    teaser

NikTh

NikTh

Pfff I grow tired of some of you nagging folks...

Warghost

Warghost

"Yautjas" ..Don't ever utter or type out this rediculous word again.   ::)  

dallas121

dallas121

Why not Vladimir Cosma. It is the guy who scores many french movie in the early 80s, like, la chevre, les comperes, banzai...
I'm pretty sure you gonna love it guys!

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

Come on Warghost Yautjas is classic man! Like XEnomorph you should read some novels of these stuffs.

Warghost

Warghost

I did, actually, when I was about 12. It was a cool concept back then, but they make the Predators like Star Trek Klingons. I don't like the assinine "hair braiding" ritual from the books. Predators don't have "hair" -- they're solid tendrils. That right there is enough for me to laugh at the idiotic Yautja concept. Sorry man. I'd rather not "know" what a Predator culture is like. Makes them way more bad-ass.

NoFateButWhatWeMake

Look c'mon. Seriously.
Obviously it would have been better to have Silvestri. The guy set the standard for the series.
But Debney is pretty good in his own right. He has done some good action adventure films and I think he will do fine.
I personally quite like his music for "The Scorpion king" even though the film was pretty bad!   :)      :D  

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

Ummm yeah I can figure that out thanks a lot for your reply Warghost may be it also good to know PREDATOR that way. Now I am having a lot more hope after listening to Brian Tyler's RAMBO4 soundtrack score which is very cool as Jerry Goldsmith's classic works, I believe Debney might perfectly composed another good one as a modern soundtrack scores for PREDATORs that based on Silvestri's original.   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed