AvP PC Patch #2 Coming Monday

Started by ikarop, Feb 25, 2010, 05:55:36 PM

Author
AvP PC Patch #2 Coming Monday (Read 15,438 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@anonymous: take your game shitting elsewhere mate or we will reprimand you worse than your mother ever did.

mak

mak

agreed, no need to be a smart ass. think you can do better? go ahead, no one is stopping you.

AngryWizard

AngryWizard

UPDATE: Just called Sega support (telephone) and I have come to the conclusion they have the IQ of a sock. I sent them a detailled description of the problem our group is having (around 59 players), with DXDiag's and visual examples. They haven't contacted me back at all and when querying this, they said they wish they could reply to all customers but they can't. I called their support line at £x per minute.. wtf do they mean can't contact everyone? I effectively paid to get support??

The patch listed for release today could be delayed. They are tirelessly working to get the game to support the mirriad of configurations out there. It will be release some point this week. HuH??? is all I can say to that. I've a E6600, Striker Extreme and a Asus 8800 GTX. Last time I checked this was listed in the recommended spec. Did they not test their own recommended spec, rofl.

I don't expect this game will be sorted any time soon, and by the time they do, there'll be no one online to play anyway. Sega = Lost money AGAIN!!!

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

WHERES OUR PATCH LOL!!!

AngryWizard

AngryWizard

Nearly 9 am in the US. Let's see if the patch mirraculously appears.

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

9pm uk time patch is released with dedicated servers   :D      :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed